chapter 6 : confrontation

tbh that was the point I didn't knew more citates or sentences 😅 so keep on without them :)
_____________________

Away. I just wanted to get away. Away from my 'friends', away from the lies, away from the place I once trustingly called home. Where to ? Good question. A question I could not answer from now on. I could not think of a certain place. Only a place that was away from here. A place where I was safe from now. Where no one could find me, where I had my peace. I had to arrange myself and my thoughts. Thus I ran on. For me from far away, several calls with my name penetrated to me. I ignored them. Each call probably came from another fake concerned person. And then a voice came through to me that I didn't want to hear. "Harry my boy, get over here right now.... Stop running!!! Come here and let's talk." I stopped. I couldn't see much. My vision was clouded with tears and my cheeks wet from them. I stood with my back to my principal. Not willing to turn around. "Harry, my boy, what is troubling you?", I did not answer. What did he care if I was in pain? He had never cared about that before. And more importantly, why talk all of a sudden? Because this time he saw that I was really about to burst? To have a reason to take me with him and then, when no one else is around, to refuse to answer my questions and sit in silence in his office ?! TO LIE TO ME AGAIN ?! My breathing, which, due to the outburst, was faster than average in the tower, and the race anyway, became more violent. My chest hurt, with every single breath I had the feeling not to get enough air.He seemed to see it. "Harry boy stop making such a drama !" Abruptly I turned around. "WHY?! Because I'm doing something they don't want me to do? Something you didn't tell me to do?" "Harry, don't you dare! I'm still your principal. Have some respect!", his index finger was stretched reproachfully from himself in my direction. His blue eyes sparkled dangerously behind his half-moon glasses. Through my still somewhat blurry vision I could see a growing group of students. So that's why the 'worry'. After all, he couldn't let schlehct stand there in front of others. "They deserve nothing and certainly no respect. They lost it the moment I first saw them and I don't mean at Hogwarts. I mean the moment they took me away from whoever. Because the way my good friends," I just spit out the last two words. "were ranting about, I have different parents than the ones they tried to sell me." Whispers could be heard. "Those brats," I thought I heard muttered by the bearded man in front of me. "Harry you must have misheard. Your parents are James and Lilly Potter." "LIES!", I shouted at him in anger. Nevertheless, I continued to clutch the three things in my arm, among which was the photo album. He flinched barely noticeably. "But if it is the truth..." he tried in a calm voice. "You have never told me the truth !", I hissed. Anger began to bubble through my veins. I had the feeling that my blood began to boil. And then there was this feeling. A feeling like it must be just before a volcano erupts. "THAT is an outrageous insinuation. I resent that. I saved them and provided a reasonable accommodation for you. This should be the thanks ?!" Again began to rush in my ears this time louder sound more deafening than last time. And I felt how something, like me, erupted. I was the volcano and dumbledore was the earthquake that brought the already erupting volcano to the final eruption. I lost my grip on the ground and had the feeling of floating. But around me there was a storm. Leaves flew through the air. School books and even some robes. But what probably should have alerted me were the crumbs of stones that were trying to find their way off the walls and ceilings. Dumbledore was trapped in the strm with me. "STOP LYING !!!!," I shouted at the top of my lungs, and if I hadn't been so caught up in my emotions I would have realized how loud my shout had been and that even the walls had begun to vibrate. For an echo of my exclamation reverberated several times through the entire castle. I had obviously lost control of my magic. But then, suddenly, a voice came through to me. So wonderfully rough. So warm and soothing. So familiar. But what did it say? I did not understand it at first. Until...