Hangover

Dabi pov-  

I opened my eyes with a massive headache, I feel arms wrapped around my chest and look over to see I was sleeping with crusty again. 

"What the fuck happened? And why is it that every time I wake up I am laying next to handjob?" I think to myself not being able to recall what happened last night.  

"shigaraki  is kinda cute when he is asleep." I think to myself trying to brush the thought out of my head. I can't afford to fall for facepalm. 

"Goddam my head really hurts, " I say while softly hitting shigaraki on the head to wake up handyman. 

I look over and see him slowly open his eyes and looking around my room,  a small blush gathers opoun his face seeing himself lying next to me in bed.  

"What the fuck happened last night crusty? My head hurts and I woke up next to your ass for the second time in a row." I ask while looking at a slightly red shigaraki. 

"Hey, patchwork I'm not too thrilled I woke up next to you either, and anyway I'm not the one who got drunk as fuck and begged you not to leave," shigaraki says slightly angerly

"what the fuck I didn't be-" before I could finish my sentence my memories started to flood back into my brain and  I looked away with the un-scared part of my face slightly blushing. 

Shigaraki Pov-  

I can see Dabis face heating up as he turns away from me embarrassed about asking me to stay with him last night. 

Honestly, I didn't mind sleeping next to patches last night, it was kind of nice and it kept me warm in this cold as fuck place, but I wouldn't let Dabi know that. 

I stand up and walk over to Dabi so that I am facing him, I grab the ibuprofen out of my sweatshirt pocket knowing he must really need it after getting so drunk last night plus it has been a while since his last dose. 

I pull four of the pills out of the bottle of medicine and hand them to Dabi. 

"Good job you waited for your medicine like a good boy," I say while handing the pills to the hungover man with a smirk on my face. 

Dabi takes the medicine with a scowl on his face.  

"You better not have fucked me while I was drunk," Dabi says with a scowl not leaving his face. 

"You will know when I have fucked you," I reply with an even bigger smirk on my face. 

"Too bad, I don't let people fuck me, I fuck people." The man says with a smirk now laying on top of his face. 

My face returns to a pink coloration. 

I turn and leave Dabis room going into his bathroom and looking around grabbing all of the shrape objects and razor blades throughout the room. I find one that Is at the bottom of his drawer and covered in blood.  

I exit his bathroom to see dabi with a confused look on his face but when i hold up the blades in my hands his face turns to sadness instead of confusion.  

"Patches I'm taking these, Do you have any more that ain't in the bathroom?" i ask the sad man in front of me. 

Dabi shakes his head no. 

I'm not certain if I believe him but I will have to until he shows me otherwise.  

"Kurogiri is probably making breakfast come out when your meds kick in." 

I say to Dabi before leaving his room.