4 am

Shigaraki pov- 

I woke up today at 4 am stressed about the league's mission tonight. There was no way we could fuck this up tonight. I look around the room realizing I was lying in Dabis room, I turned over snuggling into Dabi, "Yes crusty?" patches asks me in a groggy voice slowly opening his eyes.  

"Nothing go back to sleep patchwork," I said turning away from dabi hoping to dodge his questions. 

"shigaraki tell me what is bothering you, then we can both go back to sleep," Dabi tells me while pulling me back into him. 

I sigh opening my mouth to speak. 

"I'm just worried we are going to fuck up the mission tonight and all of my plans will be ruined. Not to mention the fact that I don't want to lose anyone else I care about on these stupid missions." Dabi looks down towards me with recurrence in his eyes. 

"We aren't going to fuck up handjob, and you're not going to lose anyone else, now go to sleep so I can rest and stop worrying about your ass," Dabi says with love and reassurance in his voice.  

I snuggle into Dabi more slightly smiling and closing my eyes. 

I really have fallen for that piece of shit.   

A/N - sorry for this short chapter I will try to update again tomorrow tho.