Untitled Part 15

Dabi Pov- 

It is the day of the league's mission and shigaraki has been freaking out all morning. He is currently pacing from room to room mumbling about shit that no one can understand except for a few words here and there that happen to be "all might" "kill" and "destroy". 

Kurogiri seems to be getting worried about the crusty leader, looking towards him with a concerned face from behind the bar where he was cleaning glasses like he has nothing better to do with his day. 

I get sick of the constant mumbling and walk up to shigiraki.  

No ones pov- 

"Yo crusty, don't you got something more useful to do, than mumbling all day?" Dabi said while standing in front of shigaraki to stop his constant movements. 

"Fuck you patches, I'm just fucking stressed out, that I have to rely on you assholes to get the mission done." Shigiraki half way yells while walking around his boyfriend and angrily sitting on a bar stool, reaching over and grabbing some vodka to drink.  

Dabi grabs the alcohol out of shigarakis hand while sitting himself on the stole beside him. 

"Yo crusty, you might not wanna get shitfaced a few hours before a mission," Dabi looks to Shigaraki and hands the bottle of vodka back to the leader of the L.O.V. "But it's up to you, just warning ya." 

Shiraki looks towards his burnt boyfriend holding up his middle finger and taking a large sip of the acholic beverage. 

"Don't worry patches, I'm not gonna mess this mission up, no matter how drunk I am."