Meet up pt.2

~Background Info~
                            ooh smut time 🫣
*Zoro appears at your restaurant at night to meet up like you said. And when you take Zoro to your room, you offer some drinks and drink like no tomorrow and then you both start to say some weird things*

          As you and Zoro continue to drink Zoro inches closer to you slowly as you chug your beer you feel a rough hand slide up your skimpy white shirt you were wearing, you look over to your side and see Zoro look at you in the eyes and you could tell he was drunk. You feel the hand that was in your shirt come out and feel it start to caress your cheek, Zoro then leans in and kisses you passionately but still                rough.
                  ''Can I keep going Y/N~''
*Zoro said looking you in the eyes almost like he was begging*
      ''Y-yeah I don't mind what you do to me''
    You say flustered by the question he asked

Zoro then puts his rough hand up your shirt going up and down caressing the side of your body as he makes out with you. Zoro then breaks the kiss and puts you on the bed where he's laying on top of you; you could see his well built body under his white shirt and as you look up you see him looking at you while breathing heavily and seeing him sweat a bit from all the beer he drank. You're even more flustered from just looking at him. Zoro then puts his hand on your cheek, leaning in but he stops and looks at you.

'' If you don't wanna do it you don't have to, I won't make you do something you don't want to do''

You look at him telling him it's fine you didn't care what he did to you. Zoro's eyes widened he looked at you and whispered

''Now be careful what you say~''

Your eyes widened trying to take back what you said but Zoro had already interpreted the way you said it even though you didn't mean it. Zoro then started to make out with you but even more rough then he was last time. You tried to push back and get some air but Zoro then grabs your wrist pinning them down on the bed making it harder for you to move. Then he breaks the kiss as you lay their gasping for air.

''Remember you said ''you can do what you want'' so~''
               Zoro said smiling at you

''Hahah so funny and you know I didn't mean it like tha-''

Zoro leans in and kisses you

               ''You don't shutup don't you''

You look at him flustered trying to look away but then Zoro grabs your neck softly to turn you head to face him, he locks his eyes with yours and you see how turned on he is. Zoro let's go of your neck, leaning in making out with your neck making lots of hickeys while you try hold in your moans. Zoro then starts to make his way up your neck leaving small kisses, soon making out with you. As you try to pull away you just melt into the kiss. Zoro pulls away taking off his shirt as he puts his rough  hand under your shirt, he asked if he could take off your shirt, you  nodded trying to hide your bright red face. Zoro chuckles a little while you try to hide your face but he then grabs your wrist pinning them down kissing your chest. Your eyes widened and you let out some moans, Zoro saw the reaction you had so he started to kiss your body all the way down till he got to your v line. Zoro stoped and looked up at you

                   ''Can I take them off~''

You nodded slightly while you saw Zoro smirk you knew he was gonna do something. But as he pulled your pants down he just stared you felt even more embarrassed by him just staring at it. Zoro then starts to kiss your neck and with his free hand he grabbed it slowly moving up and down watching your reactions. Then Zoro takes off his pants and sees you watching him.

                     ''You like that huh Y/N~''

Your eyes widened and saw that he had caught you staring at him. You try to make an excuse but it didn't really convince him. Zoro then gets on top of you and you could feel it poking your ass. Zoro then started to make small noises and you started to grind on him causing him to moan, you could see his face turn red. Zoro knew what you were doing so he sits you up on his lap. ''Cmon Y/N pleasure me'' you turned red from his comment. Zoro just sat there waiting, you knew you had to do something so you take off you boxers and his. You were shocked on how big his size was. He then grabbed your hips aligning your hole with his tip. You grabbed onto his shoulders knowing you haven't ever seen a guy this big before. As you kept day dreaming, Zoro then grabs your hips and slams you hard making you take it all in. You let out a big moan ''ZORO~'' you shivered from it just being inside you. Zoro then starts to make you go up and down fast as you try to hold in your moans. ''Cmon Y/N I wanna hear the sound of you screaming my name'' you then try to hold them in still but Zoro just goes faster and faster, you soon give up and give into the pleasure just letting the noises come out. ''I-I feel like I'm gonna cu-'' Zoro puts his hand on top so you wouldn't cum '' Y/N we have to cum together if not I'll punish you~'' Your eyes began to tear up from from all the pleasure. ''Y/N let me come inside you'' you nod your head while you try not to come without him. ''A-ahh fuck!'' As you felt him fill you up. You both pass out from exhaustion,  falling asleep together.

                               ~Next day~
You wake up seeing Zoro get dressed. You try to hide yourself so he would see you. Zoro turns around to see you staring '' morning sweetheart'' you say good morning back. ''When I'm done taking  a shower would you like something to eat?'' You say watching him out his shirt on. Sure he said sitting next to you. You get and go take a shower and get ready to go downstairs. You see Zoro sitting at a table by himself reading the newspaper.

Luffy- ''Hey Zoro!''
Zoro- ''Hey captain''
Sanji- ''Did you rest well Zoro~''
*Sanji said raising his eye brows up and down*
Zoro- ''yes, yes i did actually''
*Zoro said looking at you while you cooked breakfast*
Robin- ''We'll thats good:)''
Luffy- ''So will you stay here tonight as well''
Zoro- ''Hey Y/N can i stay here another night~''
Y/N- ''N-No you can't after what you did so no''
Zoro- '' I won't do it again I promise~''
Y/N- ''Haha so funny I don't believe a word your saying right now''
Luffy- ''Why what happened?''
*Zoros and your eyes open wide looking at eachother*
Robin-''Nothing Luffy''
Y/N- ''Anyways here is all of your guys food I hope you enjoy!''
*As you served their food you heard gun shots out side, you see someone break your door down*

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sorry I'll go back and fix the grammar when I have enough time🫡