chapter 6 ~Jackson

Tw for idk what just in case i just feel there should be on but yk. -m

"Hey man, can we talk."leo asks as i open the door. "Sure. What's up?" He enters the room and i close the door. I sit on the bed and he sits on the floor. We sit in silence for a bit before Leo says." OK so i have alot to tell you and once i start don't stop me okay." I nod. He takes a breath and begins." So I'm not supposed to be alive but i am so i have to go to the ruins to defeat or at least try to stop a bad dude named Asmos." He shudders at the name. "He is the one who kepts attacking us and has all our defence down somehow so i got to find out how they are doing it and defeat her.But i could mess up and destroy everything that's why i shouldn't be alive because that's the mostly likely out come." He pause takes a breath and continues. "Also I'm trans." And with that he gets up walks out of the room and I'm left there processing everything i just heard.

I was sitting in the same spot Leo left me in and everything was clicking the 'girl i used to see with short curly hair and dirty dresses in the palace. Only knowing Leo from about 10 onwards despite me bing a year older and around the palace since birth. And i had heard rumours about the other things. I heard a light tap on my door. "It's open." Riv pops their head in. "Wanna talk?" They ask. I nod. They hop on the bed and pull my head onto their lap. "Leo okay with this?" I ask. "One i wouldn't do it if he wasn't,two he doesn't get to dictate what i can do. Three your my friend now and this is what i do so get used to it." I smile. "Now tell me everything on your mind." I take a breath and tell River everything. About my family about feeling a small bit betrayed how Leo never told me anything and just everything. For some reason everything i had ever experienced or thought was on my mind. "That's a lot." A voice said from the door. Leo was leaning against the wall. "Sorry i didn't tell you about everything i was just scared." He said joining us on the bed. "It's cool man."

We sat in comfortable silence for a while before Riv whispered something to Leo. "Okay Jackson wanna hear an embarrassing story about Leo." Riv asked"Okay." I reply. "So when Leo got his first period he was with you and went to the bathrooms then ran to my house and started freaking out,then my mum helped him. He ran back to you like nothing happened." Riv giggled. "When?" I asked. "I was like 14." Leo said trying to suppress laughing. "Dude i would have helped." I laugh. "I know but i would have to have come out and it'd been embarrassing." He said laughing. "Fair." We spent the rest of the night telling stories and laughing.

Is it obvious I don't know what tense I'm writing in anymore. Asmos uses he /she /they pronouns. Have a lovely day/ night /afternoon/ morning whatever.- m (this is a disaster but i think i get the point across)