Chapter 2: Fortunate Fever

"The city of Mondstatd is just as bad as it seems. As we all know, the crime level of this place is comparable to Gotham. However, that doesn't mean it's all just a bunch of delinquents running around. Occasionally, there are the masterminds. Or just the ones that are actually planning their steps a little ahead of time. These are much more difficult to catch." 

Our substitute teacher spoke to us. Of course, we all listened with intent, however I couldn't stand his monotone voice that seemed to never even change in volume. 

Some of us were talking to each other in class, some of us were just doing pencils flips or doodling on paper, whilst the rest of us, such as Rosaria, were dead asleep. 

We both sat at the very back of the classroom, our seats directly next to each other. My seat was the closest to the wall (no windows), so Rosaria was the only thing I could really look at. Unless, I wanted to look at a wall, but I already do that enough when I'm trying to fall asleep. 

We started talking to each other on the first day of class because we were copying answers off of each other. Then we realized that we were also in the same dorm. 

Substitute: "Rosaria, can you please raise your head?" 

Rosaria: "...zzZzZ...ZzzzZzZ..." She was still asleep.

The substitute teacher didn't even care. He simply sighed afterwards and continued talking about something. I rested my head onto my desk, facing Rosaria's direction. 

She had heavy bags under her eyes, as if she never got any sleep. Of course, that's bullshit, she snores louder than I do at night.

???: "My my, what have we here?" 

A woman entered the classroom. She was the definition of a milf, as she had the standard busty chest and brown hair, as well as other large assets that complimented her mature voice. She moved towards the front of the room. Only a few of the students noticed her presence, the rest were still chatting or sleeping. 

???: "Are you the substitute teacher for this classroom?" She spoke.

Sub: "Unfortunately." 

???: "Well, I'm happy to tell you that this classroom will now be under my control. You may be dismissed." 

He left without a second thought. The woman turned towards us, her green eyes scanning the rowdy surroundings. She cleared her throat, then proceeded to speak calmly. 

???: "Listen, all of you. I will be your teacher from now on~. I hope you treat me nice~." 

It was as if a neuron activation started in some of the guys in our class, as they directed their attention to her instantly. Her voice captured them, making them stop their conversations. The few that were asleep were probably having wet dreams just listening to her.

Lisa: "My name is Lisa Minci, but you all can just call me Lisa~... It's nice to meet all of you~!" She spoke seductively. 

Rosaria didn't seem to pay any mind to this. She didn't seem to have any reaction to her voice, nor her presence, probably because her snoring was overpowering it all. 

Our new teacher, Lisa, seemed to notice this indecent snoring, as she saw Rosaria sleeping and made her way over to her. 

Y/N: "Hey, Rosaria, wake the fuck up... C'mon wake up...!" I tried shaking her awake to try and make sure she woke up before Lisa got there, however she didn't wake up in time. 

Lisa stood in front of Rosaria's desk, making a shadow over her. Rosaria stirred awake until she looked up to Lisa.

Rosaria: "...Who's this?" She rubbed her eyes.