Taking Effect

45 minutes later

Mulder had finished his drink about 5 minutes ago and his stomach was hurting a bit. He sighed.
"What's up?" Scully asked.
"I think I drank that too fast, my stomach isn't agreeing with my choice of soda."
She chuckled.
"Oh shi-" Mulder swerved and pulled the car over to the side of the highway.
"What are you doing?" Scully questioned.
Mulder opened the door of the car and ran into the grass and puked. Scully followed him out, "Mulder, are you okay?"
He dry heaved a few times, and looked down, "Shit- Scully? Is that blood?"
Scully walked over to him and bent down, "Mulder, I think we need to get you to a hospital, that is blood.." she said as she examined Mulder's stomach contents.
"Goddamnit.. ohhh.. my stomach.." He heaved again, throwing up more blood. He spit into the grass and groaned.
"Mulder, we need to get you to a hospital, quickly," she told him soothingly, "You'll be okay, but I do think you should get checked out."
Mulder nodded and stood up slowly. Scully helped him into the passenger's seat and then got into the driver's seat.
Mulder groaned again and leaned the seat back a bit.
"Shit, shit, shit... Oh it hurts Scully!" Mulder doubled over in pain, "Oh god, make it stop.." he cried out. Scully looked over at him in concern.
"What kind of pain is it, nausea, cramping, tension, or stabbing?" she asked.
"Oh god, all of them, Scully help me!!" he gasped in pain.
"Mulder, hold on, the nearest hospital is about 7 miles away."
He moaned and writhed in his seat, "Okay, just hurry, please, it hurts everywhere, it hurts all over.. Oh god.."