Nerd Boy and His Sunshine

One shot by Me

Request from 👇

▪️Account : ColourI3

🔸️Genre : Romance, Comedy

▪️Pair : Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka

© Boku no Hero academia characters only belong to Kohei Horikoshi

® Nothing that happens here follows the original plot. This is just a fantasy and made by the author.

® No quirks, so here they are just normal teenagers without a Kosei.

®The story this time will be given elements that are slightly different from before, the concept of this oneshot story contains comedy that will not be too visible and a romantic story of two teenagers who are in love. One more thing, this story is packed with light nuances

//Warning, Izuku's mumble //

***

U.A, if we talk about this school, we should be assumed to be a famous word, no child who attends school at U.A is a poor person, you could even say this school is the number one elite school in Japan. Unlike normal schools, this one school only accepts students with a certain limit for one superior class. Class A and B are the designations for that class.

With students in it are children of famous people and even go international. Not infrequently there are also events held here and of course the parents of the two famous classes come to attend and also become performers.

However, according to the tradition of each school, it is certain that class A is the most popular class at U.A. Apart from their good looking which cannot be denied, they are also students who contribute a lot to every achievement that U.A.

Apart from these two classes, there is one class that is also the center of attention, namely the class for nerds, where they only study and pursue academic grades. and no, they weren't the unpopular students whose only job was studying and wearing glasses, many of whom when they walked into a room became the center of attention.

Like Hatsume Mei and her partner Izuku Midoriya, the two of them are always the center of attention... Not both of them, just Mei. Izuku isn't very popular especially among girls who like guys without glasses and with charisma.

While Izuku isn't that type of guy, he always wears his round glasses everywhere with his earphones perched on his ears making people say he's weird.

However, of course Izuku didn't want to bother about it, he'd better think about chemical formulas that had been useless when working on them.

Mei, who saw her friend in trouble, embraced Izuku. "Too hard on your body, huh? You can't do it without a tutorial from me first." Said Mei who only got a faint smile from Izuku.

The man then distanced himself from Mei, releasing the girl's embrace when he realized that Mei's boyfriend was staring at them intently. It's true, Iida is scary.

Then Izuku glanced at Mei who was confused by his attitude and briefly pointed at the table of Iida and the other famous A. Mei could only nod in understanding, and distanced herself a bit from Izuku.

Izuku then took off his glasses and cleaned them as he said. "If I only learn how to work hard from you, I might not be resting." That honest statement brought laughter to Mei, the girl spontaneously hit Izuku's shoulder lightly. "Come on, don't say that. I'm just too excited." She said defensively.