Our Secret

One shot by Me

▪️Account :

🔸️Genre : Romance

▪️Pair : Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka

© Boku no Hero academia characters only belong to Kohei Horikoshi

® Nothing that happens here follows the original plot. This is just a fantasy and made by the author.

® No quirks, so here they are just normal teenagers without a Kosei.

®•Ochako is Izuku's personal maid, she was brought from the village by Inko so that Ochako could get a better life and Ochako's parents agreed when Inko brought their five-year-old daughter to be taken care of by Inko, a kind rich woman.

• Izuku and Ochako are only one year apart in age, currently Izuku is 23 years old and Ochako is 22 years old

//Warning, a little not innoncence scene , Dumbchako and not have a patient Izuku//

♦️♦️♦️

She is Ochako Uraraka. Sweet girl with all the positive aura that comes every time she walks. A simple girl who doesn't think about anything that makes her confused. A girl who sees the world with a kind heart.

And he is Izuku Midoriya. A good man with various sincerity who is always present at every step. A rich man who always looks down without wanting to look arrogantly towards the front like his friends. A smart man who sees the world with his logic.

The two people are different with a pure heart. The two who are white are brought together, but there are many obstacles that they both have to go through. When those who are different choose to be one. When the two realize that the world is not only white as they have seen so far.

"So..."

A girl is now waiting for an explanation from her boyfriend. It's understandable that she is slow, and a little not smart. The point is she's stupid.

Her boyfriend immediately exhaled to hear her. This was the third time he had repeated the same statement, and three times they should both be sad.

"I will be married to a girl who is betrothed to me, you know that girl right?" Izuku said once again.

Ochako nodded. "So... when did you guys get married? With what's her name? Oh yeah, Miss Yanagi, huh?" Said the girl with her mouth still chewing the cold mochi that Izuku brought for her.

Izuku gaped. Why did god give him such a stupid girlfriend!

"You're not jealous?" Izuku asked again.

And Ochako shook her head, still chewing on the mochi, which she herself had already used up three of.

"I doubt that you love me, Ochako." Izuku's face was gloomy saying that, it hurt knowing this slow girl didn't love him.

"I love you. If I don't love, there's no way I'll let you touch my body." Hearing Ochako's answer, Izuku widened his eyes. He immediately covered the girl's mouth that was still faithfully chewing.

A look of panic crossed Izuku's face. "Don't talk about me touching you here, you want mom to know that I have slept with you? Don't be so stupid!" Izuku blurted out.