39 | I'm Here With You My Love

19.10.2022📍

"There is a queen, who later becomes the avatar of Luna. The queen is said to be Beautiful, just like Luna herself. She gives birth to a male omega, who is also beautiful. The chapters I read today were all about how the Queen adores her child..." Jimin said.

Jungkook guesses if the book is about Jimin himself. 'No that would be too big of a coincidence' Jungkook shakes the thought off his mind.

"Why didn't you read further?" He asked Jimin. Jimin pouted, and opened the book. "Other pages are blank. And it says they will only be visible on time. So I'll have to check everyday..."

Jungkook nodded amazed. "Ofcourse, this is from Min Kingdom. Book must be magically sealed or protected for several reasons."

Jimin also nodded, placing the book on the night stand before crawling in Jungkook's arms. "Touch me alpha..." He whispered, nuzzling Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's eyes widened "What..."
"Uhm!! Touch me~" Jimin whined, un-tieing his robe, and brushing his hands on his hot chiseled body.

Jungkook hovered above him. He was about to say something, but Jimin beat him to it. "Kiss me alpha..." Jungkook obliged without any delay. He tilted his face, and kissed the life out of him.

They parted for air. Jungkook grinded above him. "No... I didn't mean that touch..." Jimin panted. Jungkook stopped to look into his eyes. "What does my omega need then..." he whispered caressing his cheek affectionately.

Jimin rarely demands. And Jungkook's heart fills with sorrow when he remembers how Jimin's father used to hit him for demanding things. Jungkook wants to give his everything to Jimin if he ever want.

"Touch me with love... I want to feel your warmth" Jimin replied, his hands travelling behind Jungkook's back, eyes staring deep in his soul. Jungkook brushed Jimin's lips before replying "As you wish..."

He removed Jimin's robe along with his own, before laying down on the bed again. Jungkook placed his arm around Jimin, pulling him flush against his toned abs.

He sucked a hickey on his shoulder, while grazing his hands on Jimin's soft skin on the back. Jimin too did the same to Jungkook. He fell asleep with enough amount of warmth from his mate.

Jimin had a beautiful dream that night. He saw his mom. He saw his baby version surrounded with animals, who were bringing him different flowers from the jungle.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Alpha... Queen was locked by the cruel king. He also locked the omega in a dark room..." Jimin told Jungkook about the next few chapters that unlocked today.

Jungkook saw the hatred in Jimin's eyes when talking about the king. He saw how restless Jimin was getting talking about the omega prince. Jimin suddenly clutched at his head.

"Jimin... Don't think much about it. Don't hurt yourself." He said massaging his head. Jimin calmed down noticeably. "It's late, we should sleep now..." Jungkook said, and Jimin nodded.

Jungkook massaged Jimin's head for some more time after he was asleep.

.

Jimin was moving his head in the sleep. His fists were clenching and un-clenching on the sheets. He was sweating and his body was turning cold. He sobbed suddenly, and Jungkook heard him.

He woke up and looked at Jimin trembling in his sleep. "Jimin... Jimin wake up..." Jungkook shook him lightly. He was so worried. Tears were streaming down Jimin's cheeks. His eyes were closed tightly.