dot point jump Vol.1

"dot point jump" is the 1st mini album by OnlyOneOf. It was released on May 28, 2019 and served as their debut release. It consists of six tracks, including dual title tracks "time leap" and "savanna".

Description :-

Though the beginning is only that of a small dot, OnlyOneOf's debut album contains the ambition necessary to begin forming the lines through which they can make the leap forward into showing their strongest side.

While many 21st century boy group releases have been filled with their own anger in songs that the public can not understand, OnlyOneOf aims to release songs that can be understood musically. Two title tracks are included.

Uniquely, OnlyOneOf will not release all songs from their first mini album initially, but will gradually release them to the fans. Whenever 5,555 tags of the hashtag "#OnlyOneOf# are counted on Twitter, a single B-Side will be released. No matter how long this takes, this displays the sentimental value of the album, as if slowly taking each step forward.

Surviving in the competition of the market of boy groups is like the lyrics of 'savanna' - 'like a jungle, survival of the fittest'. OnlyOneOf's journey starts like a speck of dust that cannot be seen to the public, but does not delay in expressing their fresh, decadent charms.

Track List :-
1. OnlyOneOf yOu
2. savanna
3. time leap
4. blOssOm
5. picassO
6. fragile

Information and picture credit :- https://onlyoneof

Information and picture credit :- https://onlyoneof.fandom.com/wiki/Dot_point_jump