Unknown Art Pop 2.1

"unknown art pop 2.1" is the first single album by . It was released on January 30, 2020. It consists of three tracks, featuring the title track .

Description :-

OnlyOneOf, who started as a dot and drew a line and is proceeding to a surface, prepares 'surface' by standing between line and the surface through [unknown art pop 2.1]

OnlyOneOf is strengthening their musical path by pursuing it steadily as they are still a small dot amongst countless idol groups in the world.

A dangerous paradise '' has gradually become a line from a dot by singing '' for redemption, which recollects of the first human beings who were abandoned at the Garden of Eden. And the '' sings the flow of time, which is irretrievable through '.' OnlyOneOf's storytelling, which is being extended, has become more apparent by presenting 'dOra maar' who was a muse of Picasso in this [unknown art pop 2.1].

OnlyOneOf becomes a group building their own story, not just music.

unknown art pics 1.0

In conjunction with the digital release of "unknown art pop 2.1", OnlyOneOf produced a physical concept photobook titled "unknown art pics 1.0", featuring images from the same photo shoot as the "unknown art pop 2.1" teasers taken by the members, as well as coming with a set of 7 photocards, with one for each member.

Description :-

OnlyOneOf, who have made their comeback with the title song '' for the single [unknown art pop 2.1], are now releasing their Concept Photobook.

Having already participated in the songwriting, composition and choreography to complete this album, the members have gone further to add meaning to the [unknown art pics 1.] Concept Photobook by including cuts taken by themselves.

Just as Picasso himself completed his work as a photographer and artist through his muse '', OnlyOneOf also showed off their burning passion by using each other as their muses, with the results of this being included in the [unknown art pics 1.0] Concept Photobook.

The [unknown art pics 1.0] Concept Photobook will be released on a pre-order basis, and a fansign event will be held to help soothe the fans who are disappointed by the short two week promotion period for ''.

Track List :-

1. dOra maar

2. picassO

3. dOra maar (instrumental)

Information From :- https://onlyoneof.fandom.com/wiki/Unknown_art_pop_2.1