Produced by [ ], Pt.2

"produced by [ ] part 2" is the fourth single album by , released on August 27, 2020.

Description :-

"Existence precedes essence (l'existence précède l'essence)." (Jean-Paul Sartre)

K-pop Idol music has now become a genre of a certain style. Group choreography that's perfect in sync. Particularly for males, the story of rebellion and meandering youth. Thus, this kind of music is no longer a unique and original identity but universal and cloned.

However, OnlyOneOf proposed that they could be its original group doing their original music if there can be a pursuit for existential direction instead of following the tradition of the existing male idol form, if the form maybe different and there is room to express differently from conventional male idols.

So thus, this was a task for the members to tackle as they journeyed through Part 1 and Part 2.
Not to think too much like idols.
And not to trap our music in the genre of "K-pop idol music."

So following Part 1, Part 2 attempts OnlyOneOf's existential reflection through the coming together of the most musical producers in the current K-Pop scene.

OnlyOneOf aspires to become a team that always questions and proves. It is not about breaking or not breaking the form, framework, and standards set by the world, for such discussions are no outdated.

Rather, it is about connecting dots and lines to form planes, and in turn, newly creating the form and framework.

Track List :-

1. blOOm (Prod. Samuel Seo)

2. a sOng Of ice & fire (Prod. GroovyRoom)

3. Off angel (Prod. JR Groove)

Information From :- https://onlyoneof.fandom.com/wiki/Produced_by_part_2