"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚" , 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯

cute, small fluff
Y/n Pranking Joon !

It was a kind of off day for you and Namjoon

It was a kind of off day for you and Namjoon. Sitting at home with both of your bodies lazily sprawled across the couch.

Joon was actively watching a show on Netflix, while you were laying in between his legs with your ankles propped up on the arm of the couch.

You were pretty bored. Your phone wasn't even really entertaining you at the moment.

You let out a airy sigh as you got up from his legs to go get a snack. You looked back to see your boyfriend sleeping peacefully, until you got an idea.

You snickered to yourself as you grabbed some fruit snacks and walked to your bedroom.

You went on your vanity and grabbed your good makeup that you use for special occasions, other than your casual wear. You thought that making his face all glammed out would make it way funnier.

You took the bag and made your way back to the couch.

You settled back down in between his legs and got started.

Though Namjoon was way lighter than you, you decided to just put the eyeshadow and stuff on him barefaced...

You went it with some pick eyeshadow that had a hint of glitter in it. Next you did eyeliner... a really big and high wing.

You were smirking the whole time you sat there doing his makeup.

You finished up by putting some pink shiny lip gloss on him with a pair of lashes behind it.

You got up and made sure your flash was off before you began to take pictures.

You were laughing so hard you had to cover your mouth. You were lucky and glad that Joon was a heavy sleeper. Now all you had to do was wait for him to wake up.

. ˙ ✦ ♡ㅤ°.

After 20 minutes , Joon sat up checking the time on his phone. His lockscreen was very cute. It was a picture of you kissing him on his cheek at a restaurant.

"Babe?" He sat up looking around for you.

"Yea?" You peaked your head out from your room so he could hear you.

"Just seeing where you were." He replied.

You walked to where he was sitting and straddled his waist, placing your hands around his neck.

"You sleep good?" You pecked his lips.

"Mhm." He smiled caressing your face.

"You look really pretty babe." You smirked at him.

"What? Thank you baby." He got flustered but you could tell he had questions.

"My lips feel kinda sticky though." He said pursing his lips.

You held in your laugh seeing the lip gloss shine on his lips.

"Y/nnn what's funny ?" He whined a bit while laughing.

"Nothingg bae I'm not laughing!" You laughed in his face on accident.

"Whatever." He shrugged your concerning behavior off. He started to grab his phone before you stopped him.

"Oh babe! Can you go get my edge brush out the bathroom for me please?" You grabbed his arm while he was standing.

"Of course." He lightly smiled and walked to the bathroom.

It got quiet for a few seconds until you heard your name being yelled from across the house.

"Y/N!"

"OKAY IM COMING!" You laughed and jogged to the bathroom with your phone video recording.

You walked in putting the camera on the counter. He was staring into the mirror in distress and horror. The look on his face made you laugh even harder.

"Y/n... we literally had a full blown conversation with me looking like this..." he deadpanned staring into the mirror.

You were dying laughing holding onto his shoulders.

"Y/n for real , why? And move this camera.." he whined placing your phone away from him.

"Jooonnnn it's not even bad look, you look to pretty ma." You wrapped your arms around him teasing him with that name.

"Y/n be serious and get this shit off my face." He picked at the lashes in his eyes.

"Okayy" you sighed and stopped recording and posted your video on your social media, then reached for the makeup wipes.

"I will never forgive you for this." Joon playfully rolled his eyes, sitting on the toilet while you wiped his face clean.

"Bullshit. You love me way too much Kim." You teased.

Just something short to keep y'all sane bc next chapter is gonna be

Just something short to keep y'all sane bc next chapter is gonna be..... crazy!
Tyyy for reading!!!
Love you ! <3