drunken mistakes

"
Not edited

Ha if he thinks he can get to me that easy he's wrong, he's got another thing coming "Davita says as she slammed her fork on the lunch table repeatedly.
She was talking about John her ex a guol I rather not talk about .

He is the captain of the basketball team and one of the popular wolfs even tho he was a dick to almost everyone.

Everyone  but Davita,well at least it use to be everyone but Davita .After they broke up he started going out with Sofia ,Davita's step sister .
They did not get along and Jhon knew that .

I didn't understand why they broke up Davita was one of the prettiest wolfs I've ever seen and we have a whole school of them.

U might think warewolfs are supposed to be hairy, nasty,ugly creatures but their actually really nice when u get to know them .
She had long brown hair that reached her shoulder maybe a little bit past that.

She doesn't have exotic eyes like most people think ware wolfs should have .
they were just a regular dark brown color .
her lips were heart shaped and plump she always dressed as if she was a anime character , like sailor moon or sakura or something of that sort.

But Jhon said that he broke up with her to explore all his options ,which made no sense at all to me since he didn't have many options .

the warewolfs barely liked him .the vampires hated him the shape shifters and mermaids only mated with their own kind .
I mean this is only ninth grade , its not like were going to find our mates yet anyways ..

"Earth to cupid hello are u there "Davita snapped me out of my thoughts .''I'm here ,I'm here what were u saying'' I said quickly tryin to get my thoughts together.
I listened as she went on and on about how her step sister is a hoe ,  how he's a man thot .

I'm when finally it was time for fifth period.
Me and Davita didn't have class together for fifth period but I had that class with my girl friend.

We call her Fro and sometimes chaz because she doesn't like anyone knowing her real name ..even tho her real name is beautiful to me , its amethyst .

she was tall maybe about 6 feet or 6'3 she had her hair cut into a fade ,her light brown eyes sparkled ever time she talked and honestly her fangs turned me on .
she's a vampire like me .

"baby girl" I hear from across the hall while walking to class ,I love when she calls me that it gives me this warm feeling in my stomach .

hugging me from behind as she whispers "did you do your homework" I giggled and replied ''did you do yours'' .
even tho I knew that answer was no ."um I did ..kinda ,maybe "she said with one of those sexy half smiles she always gives me
.''well you can't copy me this time ''I said while heading into the class room .

I took my seat and she sat beside me as she always does ."
come on baby girl just this one " after minutes of begging I finally let her copy my home work .As I was handing her the paper I hear a "MRS.CLOUD " yes Mr.montalto I say nervously ."
passing notes are we" he says gesturing toward the paper in my hand ''.what notes'' I said slowly nodding my head , the only signal me and whip know .

Whip is my best friend she sits in the back of me and chaz with chichi my little sister . in a second the paper was out of my hand and into chaz's binder .
Like it was never there . Me and whip always practice for things like this , if I'm ever in trouble she can just use her powers and save my ass.