secrets on top of secrets

It was 8 in the morning and we were on our way to school . '' did you sleep well '' my sister cooed while looking out the window happier than usual . "Fine, i slept well although i kept hearing sounds by the window how about you" I said looking at my sister who seemed flustered .

''Oh - m-m-me i slept good as well yeah '' she murmured no louder than the car radio which was playing a low daze of what sounded like ikwydls[i know what you did last summer]I hummed along with the muffled sounds interrupted by static until we arrived at school .

not saying anything else about the situation. My sister wasn't the only one sneaking around .

''Hey how did you sleep ,i know it must have been hard for you ''I asked Davita while walking into the school with her pushing the heavy front doors open for the both of us . 
She  doesn't like sleeping alone .
Davita croaked while rubbing her eyes . "That answers my question" i say trying to ignore what i had seen last night.
Where could my sister have possibly snuck off too , again .
This was the second week she's done this .
. "You look pretty crappy" I say trying to get my mind off the subject .

''Yeah cupid , exactly what every girl wants to hear , i had to stay up all night looking after Sofia as much as i hate her it would kill my dad if he had known what happened '' Davita replied

" i understand why , Sofia is all hes got left of sharia"  i say before parting ways with davita and heading to first period .
Today i sat in the back of the class room .

Chaz wasn't here today and i was some what happy , i love her and all but i would like to go one day without her hanging all over me and cheating off all my assignments .

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit , omfg crap !!!!!!!!!!! i really thought this was going to be another year or two away .
But as soon as his scent hit me I was in a state a pure depression at its finest.

''MATE'' he grumbled ." nooo i say while knocking my head against the lockers" .

My mate was Chase vilifinia , why !
I mean he is not ugly at all and he is one of the most respected vampire's in our whole entire clan but i like girlllllssss !!!!
so why the hell would the moon godesses make me a dude mate .

"Well isn't that a way to treat the love of your life" chase says while grabbing my waist.
What am i suppose to do , I can't be seen in the hallway all booed you with this guy the day my actual girlfriend doesn't come to school .

So i rip his hands off and start to turn around abruptly not saying a word .

''Come here '' he said while gestering over towards me with his nasty player hands .

exqueze me . ''Come here '' he said louder .

hold up he has got me all types of messed up . He cant just barge in here commanding me to come here . I turn around on my hill

Right as i was about to reject him because like i said i like girls ! he smashed his lips against mine sending volts of electricity through my veins .

it felt like a thousond things were running through my mind at the same time . I was overwhelemed and i finally realized why my mate is a guy .

CHAZ IS A GUY ! it has to be , its the only thing that make sense . I remember she told me she felt like she was trapped in the wrong body.

"No No No i gawked " I fake threw up while backing away . "
I-i-ii cant I have a girlfriend "I said while I noticed everyone the halls stopped to look at us . Embarrassment flushed over me .
I guess I had spoken a little too loud .

Not because of having a girlfriend, but because I realized I let my guard down and everyone could read my thoughts .

Pink made its way over my cheeks as I turned around to face chase with a pleading look on my face.

"Get out of the hallway" he said and everyone quickly dismissed .

"Come on" he said while pulling me into a near by bathroom and locking the door."look Cupid I'm not going to force you into anything ....if you don't want me just say so "he stated which shocked me

"No...its-it's not like that"I started but couldn't continue because I didn't know what it was like ..I didn't know what my feelings were now , and Chaz was the only girl I dated .

He's eyes stared into mine blankly,but him being so close was toxic . I have no idea what happened or what came over me but next thing I knew I bit him .

And

I marked him🙏🏽

Groans slowly made its way out of his mouth and he pulled me closer , I wish I could say it stopped there but it didn't because he marked me back , or at least half way until I realized what I was doing .

I stepped back , analyzing him , my blood so gracefully ran don his lips as my mark clawed my way up his neck . Like a tattoo ,it was a flower ring and in the center my name in black and bold Cupid.

How's the story so far👍

Vote✨

Commnt📱

Love yahs 💕🙈