crap!

Not edited

CAUTION
There is a bit of vampire sexual parts in here if you watched the movie vampire academy on Netflix you might get what I'm trying to put out here ..if you didn't Netflix is bae so you should go watch it .

   *flash back*
The first thing that came to my mind was chi chi .
I ran down stairs as fast as I could , to find Sofie on the floor bleeding and everyone around her .
"What the fuck" I yelled.
Whip quickly came over to heal her .
it wasn't working and I was getting scared , Davita made everyone go home except for me chaz ,chi, and whip .
I had to move nay and chi out of the room because I was starting to see the hunger in their eyes .
even tho I was craving I could control myself I didn't know if they could tho.
Where is jhon Davita yelled all of a sudden ...we all paused and turned slowly to see John in a corner holding a broken beer bottle .. This is not going to go well

"Jhon put it down " Davita was yelling from across the room .
he was shaking and whispering don't do it don't do it over and over again .
for a split second I thought of what would happen if he hurt Davita ..I would not be able to control myself I would go bonkers and rip him to shreds .
       "Give me the bottle " .....''please I yelled from the back of the room ..''jhon I don't want to hurt you please just give her the bottle" davita says after me .
He handed Davita the bottle and before we knew it he was gone he ran down the street .
the fastes I've ever seen him run .

       Sofie was starting to come back I guess whips powers were working .
the big wound in her side was gone but I had to clean up the blood before I let chi chi and chaz back into the room .

      "Well everything was fine we where drinking and then he started to kiss my neck and then he tried to take off my shirt .
I told him to stop but he kept on going he kept trying to get me to call him daddy and when I didn't he lost it and stabed me with the bottle "
She exclaimed tears streaming down her face .
I listened to the story from the kitchen I couldn't be in there ..I was already around enough blood and they still didn't trow away that beer bottle with blood running down the sides ..silk juicy red blood so ...no no stop I need to stop ..
I called my dad to go home ....before I went Davita made me and everyone swear not to tell anyone anything that happened 
         ................ .....................
When I got home I tried to sleep I couldn't at all .
I would lay down and just crave blood . at around 2:00 when everyone was asleep I snuck out and went to nays house .

this is something a lot of vampires do ...we not supposed to but all the other vampires are doing it at my school , and they view it as cool so we did any ways ..it kind of turned me on in a way , mostly the reason I continued to do it .

I walked the two blocks to her house on the cold breeze . Just thinking , I threw a small pebble at her window , not wanting to break it .
she let me in through the window .opening it saying

"Baby girl what are you doing here your going to get in trouble"

" I know I just ...I want you'' I say as I start kissing her we ended up on the bed ."wait baby girl I don't think we should do this , I mean just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean we should ".

" that's not the reason why i do it nay " I said about to get up and leave , feeling a little frustrated.

"Are you sure" she said before plunging her fangs into my neck , not giving me enough time to rely .
I moaned in her ear as she took in my blood .. it felt like cleaning your ears out and you hit the right spot you just keep digging at .

the feeling is like when you have your first kiss and you get this hot bubble in your stomach that eventually pops .

She wasn't marking me though . I made sure to tell her not to go too deep .

She took her fangs our of my neck and licked them slowley .
I was wet , and it was not like me and nay didn't do this before .
I bit into her wrist as she gasped for air she let out a light moan while placing me in top of her .
when I was done we made out for a little bit ..we were this close to having sex but it was about 4:09 and I had to get home before my dad wakes up at five so we just sat and talked a bit more .

We didn't actually ever have sex before . See my girlfriend beloved she's trans , so she's not all that comfortable with her body . She's just licks on me and stuff , I barely get to touch her other then cuddling and hugs . Kissing of course .

I finally got out of the window and rushed home , only to see my little sister sneaking back into the house to ...what was she doing ?!?!?;
   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Hey guys so sorry for the late update  I will be doing two more chapters after I post this to make up for the late update if you were confused about the blood sucking thing going on up there with cupid the main character and her girlfriend chaz like I said it is in the movie vampire academy and vampire diaries it is a way of vampires to bond not all do it because some consider it as being a blood whore if you just let anyone suck your blood but the character cupid did it because she finds pleasure in it and chaz was the only one she has done it with ...sorry for any spelling errors and mistakes dont forget to vote and leave a comment on what you think about cupid letting chaz suck her blood love you
O.g