chapter 9

It was February 6th, Jonathan's birthday, he got in his old car, and drove his way to school. He pushed open the doors of the school and walked to his locker, he put in his combination and saw a folded piece of paper. His first class was about to start so he just put it in his pocket.

       School went by without any issues, the final bell rang and he drove home, almost forgetting about the piece of paper.

      "Happy birthday, Jonathan!" Will yelled when he walked in the door

      "Thank you, Will." Jonathan replied walking into his room, he suddenly remembered the paper in his pocket. He slowly unfolded it and it read

       'happy birthday, cameraman. I don't really know what to say other than that but I'm really glad we had the chance to talk. God, I really suck at writing. But what I'm trying to say is happy birthday

    -Steve Harrington'

     He couldn't believe it, the one he's been texting, was non other than Steve 'the hair' Harrington. Jonathan internally screamed, how was he supposed to feel about this. He didn't hate the idea of being friends with Steve, but they have not the best history together.

       While Jonathan what going through his little crisis, will appeared at the door, "hi, Jonathan. You ok there?"

       "I don't know, cuz like, the guy I was talking to turned out to be Steve Harrington. But like he's really nice but he also doesn't know who I am."

     Will walked over and sat beside him "just as you said, just because it's Steve doesn't mean that he hasn't been nice to you, and I doubt that change if he knew who you are. Talk to him."

    "Ok, thanks." Jonathan replied with a smile

                         *********

        Will the wise: the person you have been texting is Jonathan

    Beautifulhair: JONATHAN?

    Will the wise: yeah, Jonathan. Ok bye.

   Beautifulhair: no come backkkkkkkk

                        ***********

      Jonathan was lying in his bed thinking about what Will said, just as he pulled out his phone, he heard a knock at the door, he got up and open the door to see Steve standing there. "Oh uh, do you want to come in?"

      Steve nodded and they walked inside, they went to his room. "So, happy birthday." He said handing Jonathan a bag

       He opened it and it was a camera, definitely an upgrade from his last one "thank you, Steve, I really I appreciate it."

       "No problem, I hope this doesn't change anything you knowing who I am, cuz I still want to be friends."

       "It won't, you're actually a nice person. I'm glad we're friends." Jonathan responded