Chapter 1

(Photo of Jaimie above, digital art by Aoi.Hana/JH)

"Hmmm,"

With a contented sigh she sipped her black coffee with all the hopes to finish her current project with an 'impossible' client.

Well, not that she's complaining , however she granted the outrageous request of Ms. Astonova to convert a very old wrinkly tree to a contemporary rest house within the woods.

"Challenge accepted!"

She put her coffee mug on the side table and continued to study the blue print of the site's surroundings.

She was muttering to her self when suddenly...

"Jaimie!!! Ooh Jaimie my deaarrr!"

She heard the russling and swooshing of the impossible woman's heavy skirts coming through the dry leaves on the ground.

She adjusted her reading glasses and put the blue prints down on the oak table and sprinted towards the opening of her tent. She loved the feeling when she comes in and out of the native american inspired tent she had let her team set up for her.

"Oh Hello Miss Astonova, what brings you early here. We have until the 20th to meetup for the clearing, right?" she asked and readied herself for a bone crushing hug and sloppy kisses on her cheeks.

"Sshhhs!, Jamie dear, too many questions to ask an old Miss". Said the redhead client who grew too much fondness for her.

" I have just brought you some home baked muffins to be paired with your oh so bitter coffee for the afternoon." And with that she patted Jaimie's cheeks to wipe away the stain from her glossy lip stick.

"I could not say no to those goodies, But you shouldn't have. Look at me! I have not even completed reviewing the blue prints but I'm already gaining a few pounds!" She grabbed her belly sides to emphasize them dramatically.

"Stop that nonsense young lady because you'll be needing them for your journey." Anna Clair Astonova hooked here arms with her and winked.

"What journey?" She asked. She know the impossible lady was just joking but she caught a glimpse of hidden excitement in her eyes.

"What else? Of course , your journey inside the Father Aiglin tree, you silly Miss."

Hello guys!

I've included a drawing of my version of the Father Aiglin tree, which I know those how have watched Hellboy 2 know about it's significance to the main character.

Trivia:
The Royal Seal of the Bethmoora clan is a representation of the Aiglin tree, which in the movie (Hellboy 2), The Royal Family wear them around with their belts. They also use it as a warring emblem if the need arise.

Happy Reading!

LOVE,

AOi.Hana