Chapter 8

Hello Loves,

I sincerely apologize for the utterly laaaaate upate. I was caught up with work and spending time researching about the GOOD Neighbors of Ireland, Scottland and such..

I missed you so much.
And thank you to all of you reading this and voting for it as well. It means a lot to me.

I always come home late and stressed but whenever I check on here, you make me so happy and release all the bad feels.

Anyway, here it is guys! CHapter 8 & 9, coming up!!!!

The ultra procrastinator, :)

Aoi.Hana

"I am your's."

Those words which came out like a whimper that passed by his ears that brought him to an abrupt halt.

Nuada was still up practicing while trying to distract himself from the gallows inside his heart.

He stopped to listen for more and that's when he caught a glimpse of somewhat a silhouette from down beneath the edge where he stood. His sense of smell on alert.

He tried to  breath slower as he focused his eyes more on the figure below the cliff. He is certain that it is not moving. As a prince it is natural for him to help those who need it.

A faint unfamiliar scent lingered the air and his nostrils flared. It smelled nothing like any of their kind and he wondered if it is possible for a human to reach this side of their world.

He closed his eyes as his heart suddenly grew heavy as he remember that his helping hand cannot be extended to mankind.

He snapped and took his jump to where the creature was. It's scent is getting more and more soothing to his senses. Just when he was a few feet away , he saw that it has moved its hand to its head and he can now clearly see that its eyes were closed.

With one last movement he jumped and landed just a feet away above the creature's head. He looked at its face , he bent down on one knee as he studied it. It couldn't be a nymph or a siren for he knows if he sees one. He sniffed more and can't help but groan. It might be casting a spell at him but he can't help it, he is drawn to this beautiful one as his face went closer to it.

Her mane is a like a sunset that lies scattered on the stones and some strands escaped and ended soaked in the water. Her skin is not the fairest  cream but it seems like it was what intrigues him the most, it reminded him of honey.

Then he heard her cast something before her eyes opened.

He thought his heart jumped for joy when finally the mysterious lady or whatever she is , looked straight into his wondering eyes.
She glared at him but it made him more eager to stare right back with all the pride of the prince that he is.

And then when he noticed that she did not even flinch or care to recognize his aura of being a royalty, he was certain she is like no other but a human.

She spoke in the human tongue and her voice was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard which made him move his hands and reached out to the temptress beneath him.

Jaimie heard noises bustling around her. Voices in panic made her want to flutter her eyes open but they remain stubbornly closed as she listened to her surroundings.

"Thank goodness you're here Miss Astonova!! It's Jaimie, she was just bathing by the stream when , w-when we found her unconscious.."

She knew it was Jillian. Poor girl she has to panic because of her. Jillian used to suffer from anxiety attacks 5 years ago because of constant abuse from her obnoxious boyfriend. Jaimie can't help it but to clutch the sheets at her sides. She can't seem to understand why she's to weak to just open her damn eyes and croak a single sound!

"Hush dear, here now just relax a bit. I'm sure our Jaimie does not want you to shake like this...shhh.. Just breath. Alright?.."

"O-okay.. I'm just so worried. I should have gone with her. I know I'm responsible because earlier today I felt her uneasiness and something's bothering her. But I shrugged it off. I was thinking it must be just because she's tired. Oh I'm a horrible friend!!...

Her friend and assistant was close to having a breakdown. Dammit!

'Open your eyes now!' she shouted in her mind.

"Do not fret dear, she'll be fine. Do not blame your self. No one wanted this to happen."

She heard more rustling of the tent.

"Here Jill, just drink this okay? Come here and take a seat."

"T-thanks Leo."

"There, there. Everything is going to be alright."

Anna said as she heard her skirts rustle.

Jaimie felt a little bit more relaxed when Anna spoke and as she came closer to where she lay. It's confusing her more when at last the lady came beside here bed and touched her forehead. Her touch released some kind of a tingling sensation that started from her fingertips onto her skin . She felt it cursed through her head and her muscles relaxed. All tension gone as her eyes flew open. At last!

"Jaimie! " . Her team chorused , all looked worried as she tried to sit up.

"W-what happened to me?" Jaimie looked at her friends then to Anna.

"I've heard everything you discussed a moment ago, but I can't open my eyes."

Jillian's mouth opened to say something when Anna spoke.

"Please get her a glass of water." she looked at Jillian knowingly and she stood as she nodded and rushed outside the tent along with Leo. They glanced worriedly at her before leaving."

"What was that all about?"

Anna slowly took a seat on the side of her bed and took a hold of her hand.

"I need to speak to you privately, but I need to know if you are feeling fine and not dizzy or...-"

"I-I'm fine." she cut her off and forced a smile but she can't hide her shaking hands since Anna is holding one of them.

"Where you scared?".

The question made her throat dry.

"I don't know. I mean, I panicked when I can't open my eyes while I hear you all talk but I think I wasn't scared. Should I be?".

Anna gave her a soft smile and sighed a little.

"You know Anna, I love this place. It's so peaceful and quiet . But sometimes it feels like something or someone is just waiting for an opportunity to pounce on us. Er-maybe a wild animal or..Arrgh! Please don't think I'm out of my mind."

She noticed her hand was already out of Anna's grasp as she was rubbing them together as if they were cold.

"No dear. Ido not think it's absurd to feel like that when you are far away from civilization." Anna laughed a little to brighten up the mood but Jaimie felt she needed to give her a fair share of what's been bugging her for that past few days.

"Anna, I don't want you to freak out but, I was with someone back there before passing out."