࿇𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞

࿇————࿇
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫:
𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞
࿇————࿇

As you and Lychee Dragon began to walk through the hallways to reach your "new home," you started to wonder about the Longan Dragon themselves. You understood some pretty obvious things, such as how poisonous their words are, and only saved you because of some strange "plan" this dragon needed.

The only hint you were given was two things:

One, that you would die instantly if the Longan Dragon suspected you of backing out of a deal you never agreed upon, or if you took off the necklace the Longan Dragon cursed with the symbolization of loyalty.

And two, that whatever these plans are, revolves around a connection between you and the others that lived in the village.

Which is what seems to intrigue the dragon to let you live for a little longer.

"You aren't much of a talker, aren't you?" Lychee Dragon asked, causing you to pause your thoughts about everything that had happened so far.

"Why should I talk when no one's gonna answer about my purpose here?" You responded in a frustrated tone.

"It's not my fault your stupid."

"Oh, so do you know why I'm here then? Why don't you use your 'wise dragon brain' to tell me why I'm even here?!" You retorted back, feeling your patience start to fade the more you turned and walked the halls of gold.

"Sheesh! No need to be so rude. I get your frustrated and all, but let me remind you..."

"Speak to the Longan Dragon like that, and they'll probably have your head on a spike instead of freezing you to stone," Lychee Dragon said as they gave you a serious face expression.

You made an ich noise, quickly gripping your neck gently as you felt your neck itch at the sound of that.

"Sorry...," you said in the nicest voice you could use.

"I just don't understand what the whole purpose of this is."

The lychee dragon adjusted their facial expression, tilting their head in understanding of how you felt.

"Meh... I suppose I can get where you're coming from. No offense but even I'm confused on why the Longan Dragon spared your pathetic life," Lychee stated as they continued to fly by your right hand side.

"The 'pathetic life' part was a little bit erm... nevermind..," you muttered to yourself.

"Anyways," you continued. "Could you at least tell me why you're confused about this whole situation?"

"I'll be as honest as I can without unintentionally sounding like a liar," Lychee giggled.

"Longan Dragon Cookie and I have been allies ever since they told me their plans. This plan however, requires a particular group of cookies to be defeated, or at least surrender to them."

"The weirdest part however, is that the Longan Dragon is under the assumption that you may have some sort of tie to those particular group of cookies. Specifically, cookies that are known to be... slightly more powerful than the average cookie."

You impatiently waited for my information, only to find that Lychee had went completely silent.

"Tha... That's it?!" You yelled in surprise, causing Lychee to laugh at your reaction.

"Well I'm not gonna expose any specifics to you. You've only been here for a short while! I wanna see how this entire "deal" between you and the great Longan Dragon is gonna play out!" Lychee chuckled out before flying straight forward and pausing at a familiar golden door.