੭ु⁾🌿 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 - them as mafia bosses

୭ includes : gojo, mahito, nanami, sukuna, toji

୭ warning : kinda gore sometimes uh I got carried away 😊🔫

mafiaboss!gojo would histerically laugh before mercilessly killing someone. he is literally insane and would thrive of happiness seeing his victim's googly eyes, begging for him to spare them.

mafiaboss!mahito is ferociously sadistic. he enjoys killing but he takes it much further. he often dismembers his victims and find sheer euphoria and comfort in doing so. he loves to see the limp members separate from the body smoothly due to the lack of resistance.

mafiaboss!nanami remains stoic no matter what. never lets his plans get betrayed by his body language. you never know what is going to happen to you when you come across him, he could spare you as well as he could dispose of you right on the spot. he always has this haughty look on his face as if you were the most useless, pitiful thing he ever stumbled upon.

mafiaboss!sukuna canonically revels in feeling powerful. he relishes in seeing the pile of bodies laying before him, taking into account the massacre he just made. he definitely uses this as a way to threaten the people working for him so they obey out of utter fear.

mafiaboss!toji makes his victims cry by threatening and diminishing them. most of them would be girls to be honest, their feelings are easier to hurt, to his mind. he cherishes the image of them with tear-stained faces, looking poor and pathetic, barely able to stand on their knees before him.

© izukuisbaby. do not copy, modify, translate, repost or take my ideas/concept without giving credits but comments, feedback, reblogs and asks are very much welcome ! 💌