੭ु⁾🌿 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 - you're sick

"Y/N I'M HOOOOME" you hear your boyfriend, Satoru, yell from afar. You felt so drained. Whichever virus you caught probably wanted to kill you because you were having a mix of the worst symptoms of all existing diseases. As you felt the stomp of Gojo's footsteps getting closer to your shared bedroom, you went into the umpteenth coughing fit of the day, the pain in your throat amplifying. "Awww you're sick, mf I told you to bring a jacket" Satoru says in a teasing tone, at the sight of your figure curled up under the duvet, barely able to focus on the show displayed on your flat screen. He noticed your unusual silence and dull gaze, one that is normally as bright as the stars.

"You look like a tiny little munchkin. I wanna kiss you EVERYWHERE !!!" He proceeds to spread kisses all over your face to cheer you up, causing you to giggle. "I'll take care of you princess, okay, I'm the strongest after all what can't I do, right?" he says, pulling down his glasses to wink at you while smirking. "Come on pretty, let's go to the kitchen I'll make you some food" He motioned for you to stand up. Pushing the blanket away, you sat up and felt a horrendous headache hit you all of a sudden. Although, it quickly faded and you managed to stand up. After just a mere second on your feet, the headache came back but this time an awful nausea overwhelmed you as well. Hearing you growl, Gojo picked you up bridal style. "Shh baby, I'll sit you down on the couch okay. Don't you dare move once I put you there." he says, caressing your cheek and kissing your forehead.

"Here you go, princess" he said as he laid your body down on the couch. He then gently wrapped you in a blanket and gave you your favourite plushie to cuddle. "You have to eat something, what would you like ?", you noticed how soft and calming his voice sounded, you wondered if he was making an effort to not talk too loud in order to not worsen your headache. You mumble a "ramen, please", he smiled at you, switched the TV on and handed you the remote before leaving for the kitchen.

A few minutes later, he came back with your favourite ramen and some coke : "I read somewhere on Google that coke helps with nauseas". Truth is, his mom gave him some when he was sick and it used to make him feel better. He hated seeing you in pain and not being able to help. He always feels the strong desire to protect you and he could not help but experience guilt as he saw your tired figure, barely able to move, on the couch. "Here is your ramen princess" he saw you move out of the blanket and instantly panicked "NO NO Y/N PLEASE DON'T MOVE YOU'LL BE COLD, I'll feed you", you felt him gently manoeuvre your body so that he could position himself behind you. Your back pressed against his chest, he brought the spoon close to your mouth until you finished the plate. "You look tired, love. Rest a little I'm not going anywhere I promise" he kissed your forehead again and caresses your head to soothe you to sleep. The warmth of his embrace and the tenderness of his pats were quick to make you fall asleep.

© izukuisbaby. do not copy, modify, translate, repost or take my ideas/concept without giving credits but comments, feedback, reblogs and asks are very much welcome ! 💌