•《FORGET ME TOO》•

•《PRESENT: EARLY 2013》•
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▪︎⟨THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW⟩▪︎

Paige was walking through the halls of backstage without a smile, just dull eyes and a blank look with a thin line painted across her pale lips. She blinks away the blurriness from her eyes and kept on strolling around the backstage hallways. Others were looking at Paige with guilt while she left the building right on her late birthday and gave her title shot up to Becky who really deserves it than her.

Her former loved ones saw none of her emotions sparked into her eyes, Paige felt the stares of regret and continue taking her last steps to her truck. She sighs in defeat and climbs into the vehicle. She closes the door shut and locked it down to keep herself alone in there.

The gothic emotionless tomboy starts the truck's engine with her key and begun driving out of the arena. She was lost without any feelings inside her broken heart and losing hope for her life. Paige did the most shocking unexpected things in WWE history as a Knight Dynasty member, she completely gave up on wrestling and let others know that she'll never wrestle cause she quits her job as a diva.

Paige was tearing up and silently crying while she hugged her body to herself close. She curled up onto the couch and was shaking uncontrollably with tears coming down her eyes. Paige was lucky to put blinds over her windows and close the curtains to shield her vulnerable form from existence.

She took several tests and passed them, but others kept putting her down with more rumors and lies. It drove her away for good and it made fans feel sorry for how they have treated Paige since what has happened to her. Paige never took any drugs and alcohol, though she did hurt herself and attempted suicide several times that she was used to seeing death before her own eyes.

The car crash, the beatings, the bullying, the insults, the pain, the threats, and the torture, she felt nothing about herself and kept her head down in shame. Her family was afraid for her safety and gave her tons of protection. The last straw was the prison thing, Paige lost her emotions and feelings from that experience with random bad people.

The sexual harassment and the attempted rape completely broke Paige from head to toe. Famous rock bands and celebrity friends got her on her feet again to get herself all fixed up. Paige was lucky to keep her purity from others and never dated another person since the heartbreaking incident that almost happened to her.

She have completely ignored all of the phone calls from former colleagues, idols, bosses, exes, friends, and allies. Paige knows that she has only her family of relatives and friends, rivals, nightmares, haters, and enemies in her life. The former diva did cosplays as favorite characters and her roles while recovering from her inner demons.

She never watched WWE since the horrifying suicide attempt she did to herself, Paige lost all hope for her future days as an independent woman and a young legend. She feels like she rather wears baggy clothes than some revealing tight outfits and rarely puts on various types of makeup. Paige reveals her actual face without it and everyone was officially petrified to see how much she has suffered from the constant struggle to tell her shocking truth on live TV.

She still eats food for healthy nutrients and only drinks water with fiber in it. Paige was doing the recovery for her family and her loved ones at her private mansion in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. She went into rehab in Anchorage, Alaska where she was much safer and was living in a private mansion that one of her late honorary uncles known as Eddie Guerrero bought her for her eighteenth birthday.

Paige then exposes her side of the truth right on live national television with her family and each of them told the world about her background story of her bad habits to her suicidal thoughts from junior high school to her time in college. She brought her four younger cousins, her aunt, her uncle, her grandmother, and her grandfather from the UK to the live podcast. It broke the hearts of fans and others that her side of this family went through a lot while living in the UK to the US, but managed to survive together as a family.