•《SICK LIKE ME》•

•《MONDAY NIGHT RAW AFTER "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS: GOLD RUSH"》•
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▪︎⟨THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW⟩▪︎

Paige Knight have been working tons of muscle power and energy since she was medically cleared to wrestle back inside the ring. She feels her anger going into there, she's prepared to lash out on several others and kept her rage at bay. Paige wore something to show off her brand new looks and body to shame her next rival.

Recently on Total Divas, the Fallen Angels were never broken up into pieces and have been secretly together the whole time. The Four Horsewomen of WWE have been confirming that they got a new boss and manager who treats them as equals rather than some security guards. The Sisters of Destruction brought their fellow maiden Paige back from the cinder ashes and is ready to start a total riot inside the ring.

"Total Divas and Elite Women, what a day." Paige muttered under a breath. "This doesn't change the fact that I gotta make this match official."

She saw her ex Dean Ambrose with his SHIELD brothers and sat down next to him on a large crate. The Lunatic Fringe was shocked to see his baby momma looking fresh, sober, and clean as slate. His buddies have guilt written on their faces until Paige told them the whole truth onto why she never told them everything and wanted them all to meet the child backstage with her family for the first time.

The five wrestlers left the crate for her personal locker room, she sighs and takes a breath before carefully opening the door. The SHIELD were shocked to see Dean's son fast asleep while being held by his aunt Aphrodite. Dean bent down on both knees and stare down at his child with guilt mixed with awe.

"Hi pup, it's me Daddy, I'm so sorry for hurting you and your mother. I hope someday she'll forgive me and your uncles. Till then, I'll be willing to be there for you as your father and will always love you." Dean said to his son Junior.

The cast of Total Divas heard his words and were relieved to hear Dean willing to step up as a dad. Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, and Mey Zodiac found Paige Knight with their lovers and Ambrose. They saw their little nephew with amazement before they have begun softly swooning over them.

"Wow Paige, you gave him and yourself a legacy in one day." Seth commented while holding his nephew with Becky brushing his dirty blonde hair and kissing his tiny little knuckles.

"Soon, it'll be you and her." Paige replied, taking her son out from Seth's arms and cradling him to her chest. "Junior have been great for a few months, he knew who was his daddy and who's his momma. Isn't that my little crow?"

Junior was gurgling and laughing while Paige begun kissing his chubby cheeks in front of her ex boyfriend. Dean smiled at his ex and their son with love.

"Can I hold our son?" Dean asked her.

"Yeah, you've been a great uncle figure to my nieces and nephews. Just be careful and be gentle with him, he's still a fragile baby." Paige told him, nodding her head yes and kissing his cheek.

Dean carefully took Junior in his arms and held him close. Junior's ocean blue eyes were staring at his father in curiosity and was holding his finger in silence.

"Hey there little man, I'm your daddy." Dean said softly while holding him and sitting down next to Paige. "Momma told me that you were born special and she's right about you being special."

Junior gave him a gummy smile while holding his pinky finger and Dean smiled back. Paige was proud that Dean got to see his firstborn child and never forget about their bond.

Brie walks inside the room with Daniel and was excited to see JJ. Paige hugs her and her fiance with one arm while holding her son. Daniel and Brie shook hands with the Knight Dynasty before hugging their close pals.