The Phoenix of Death, Y/n Crimson - Origin

No one's POV

Location: ???

We see a dark room with nothing inside, and a voice starts to speak up within darkness.

???(Narrating): Hero. In the world of Fiction, and in the days of old, it was the term that described people who fought to protect those from harm with feats of ingenuity, courage, and/or strength. Heroes would risk their own lives to save others, and would NEVER do it for money. However when Quirks, supernatural powers, came to be, times changed. I know that because in this world... The term Hero... has been dragged through the dirt. And I refuse to sit by and let this monstrosity stay in this place.

Suddenly, a giant explosion occurs, launching thousands of bodies everywhere. The camera then pans out to reveal an entire city in pure chaos, as explosions happen throughout the entire area.

The camera then pans over to a new hero that was relishing in their fame and fortune, whose now critically injured, trying to make a call to the World Heroes Association

Hero: *panting* I can't lose my life right now! Not when I'm getting at my peak! I need to get backup now!!!

After a fee seconds, a voice is heard, and the Hero speaks up.

Hero: Please send help over here now! I'm under attack by the Phoenix of Death! They hit this entire city of all it's hero agencies out of nowhere! There've been heavy casualties all over the town! If backup doesn't come soon-

The Hero can't finish their sentence, as three different katanas slice through their head, torso, and legs. As this happens, the one who held the blades comes out from the shadows.

The girl notices the phone, and breaks the phone, and looking at the now deceased hero

Girl: Aren't even willing to sacrifice your own life in order to try and save the citizens that you swore to protect when you became a hero, and would rather try and save your fame and fortune? *scoffs* You deserved a more painful and excruciating death, Faker.

Y/n(Narrating): That girl's me. My name's Y/n Crimson. Villain name; The Phoenix of Death. Being brutally honest though, my villain name wasn't actually one I came up with myself, but a name that the World Heroes Association gave to me, due to my phoenix-like powers. Why am I doing all of this, you might ask? Well, that story began a long time ago.