Tonight I'm F****** You - France x Reader

((Edited introduction)

OKAY NOW ANY SORTA REFERENCE THAT CALLS FRANCE A PERVE I'M SO SORRY! I wrote this when I was basically an amateur hetalian, and it was sorta a joke with my friend who I wrote this for, and I realize how crappy it is. So I'm gonna change it up slightly! Basically, I'm going to tweak in anything that insults France in any form of pervish way. 

***************************************************************************************************************

You waited anxiously for the phone to stop spinning, hoping that it wouldn't be pointing at you when it stopped. You shut your eyes and crossed your fingers (along with everything else you could possibly cross, your eyes, your toes, your legs, etc). But everyone knows that crossing your fingers is bad luck and it seemed that today just wasn't your day. You opened your eyes and found that the phone was directly pointing at you, as though it had some sort of magnetic attraction to you.

"It's ______(y/n)!" ______(insert friend 1's name) shouted. Everyone burst out laughing. You heard Alfred and Gilbert start whooping like crazy and shot them an irritated look. _______(friend 1's name) then continued. "Truth or Dare!" You sighed and chose the only thing that would shake things up.

"Dare." You said un-enthusiastically. _______(insert friend 2's name) had a wide smirk smacked across her face.

"I was hoping you were going to say that! I've got the perfect dare!" At this you knew immediately that it would involve Francis, the guy who had always had a crush on you. You hated to admit it, but you kinda had a crush on the guy. Everytime you tried to make a move though, either you would screw stuff up with him or he would actually get shy.

"I dare ______(y/n)..." You bit your lip, hoping that it wouldn't be that embarassing "To do a duet, and a sex dance.. WITH FRANCIS!"  You felt Francis' eyes on you and you burned a warm red. You watched as ______(friend 2) walked up to the karaoke machine and chose a song. 

Francis got up and went over to where you were. He placed his hand in front you and said

"Mademoiselle?" You took his hand gently, still shocked by the idea of singing with him. He guided you onto the stage and handed you a microphone. Suddenly the music came on and you recognised the song. God! Why did it have to be that song?

France ran to the other side of the stage and faced away from you. He knew the words to the song of by heart. You didn't know whether he was just okay with the song, or whether  he had chosen it or your friends had put it on.  Suddenly he twisted around to you and began to sing

"I know you want me! I made it obvious that I want you to! So put it on me! Let's remove the space between me and you!"

At this he began to move in closer and closer to you, in a sexy kind of way that told you he was experienced in this kind of area. 

"Now rock your body! Damn, I like the way that you move."

By now he was less than a meter away from you. He curled his finger, gesturing for you to move in closer, and as if under his spell, you did, until you were kissing distance away from eachother.

"So give it to me! 'Cause I already know what you wanna do!"

You were lost in his dazzling blue eyes. Then you put the microphone up to your lip, startled that it was already your turn to sing.

"Here's the situation, been to every nation! Nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do -"

"BE MORE FLIRTATIOUS" Your friend shouted from the audience, and before you could control yourself-you were.

"You know my motivation, given my reputation! Please excuse me I don't mean to be rude!"

You both said the next line in sexy melodic harmony.

"But tonight I'm f****** you! O-oh you know! That tonight I'm f****** you! O-oh you know! That tonight I'm f****** you!"

By this point you were dancing around eachother in circles, as though in a duel. He had you under a love spell, and you were completely bewitched and falling head over heels. He stole the next verse:

"You're so damn pretty! If I had a type than baby it would be you! I know your ready! If I never lied, than baby you'd be the truth!"

You walked your fingers slowly like legs along his chest and up to lips to hush them before singing next line all while your eyes were continuously on his.

"Here's the situation, been to every nation! Nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do! You know my motivation, given my reputation! Please excuse me I don't mean to be rude..."

You knew what was coming up next and were loving it.

"But tonight I'm f****** you! O-oh you know! That tonight I'm f****** you! O-oh you know! That tonight I'm f****** you!"

 You walked away from eachother slowly to the opposite ends of the stage, knowing that the bridge was coming up next.

"Tonight I'm gonna do everything I want with you! Everything that you need! Everything that you want I wanna honey! I wanna stunt with you! From the window to the wall! Gonna give you my all! Winter n summertime! When I get you on the springs! I'm gonna make you fall!"

Here you gave a slight fall, just to amuse the audience and of course, Francis. You remained giving flirty little gestures for the rest of the bridge. Shaking your hips, moving your hands down your waist and of course blowing cute, innocent kisses to the sexy blond-haired frenchman.

"You got that body that make me wanna get on the boat, just to see you dance! I love the way that you shake that ass. Turn around, let me see them pants!"

You two began to approach eachother closely until you could feel his heated breath roll down your body. It was exhilerating...

"You stuck with me, I'm stuck with you, lets find something to do. Please, excuse me I don't mean to be rude..."

Your ______(e/c) eyes met with his stunning blue ones. You were enjoying yourself way more than you should have been.

"But tonight I'm f****** you! O-oh you know! That tonight I'm f****** you! O-oh you know! That tonight I'm f****** you! But tonight I'm f****** you! That tonight I'm f****** you! O-oh you know! That tonight I'm f****** you! Yeah..."

The entire room went into silence, but then one person began to clap and so did everyone else. You felt a sudden rush go through you. Before you knew it you tackled the blond to the ground so that he was trapped beneath you.... and then...umm,  well, let's just say I'm not one to go into details.

You heard the applause increase as you two.. well.. 'did it' if you know what I mean.

"Whoop! Whoop" You heard Alfred cheer.

"Score!" Gilbert cried.

"Way to go ______(y/n)!" (friend 1) and (friend 2) shouted.

*********Time skip as you left the party with your bestie**********

As you and your friend were outside and walking into the apartment you shared, you shivered, blinked numerously, and took a massive breath, before expelling it all out in one sentence.

"I should play truth or dare more often..." You said, which even surprised yourself. Your friend patted you on the back and bit her lip.

"That's how it always is with Francis, that's how it always is..."