Paparazzi - Austria x Reader

For all you nosy peoples, the song's paparazzi by Lady Gaga. I didn't really have a request for this one. I just did it 'cause I needed to find a posh event, and who better for posh events than austria? I mean come one, aristocrat in the building!

Ok, so I hope you ENJOY the fanfic, and ur singing with Austria. It's also kinda got Prussia in it... he's like the special guest I say.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO! I PRESENT YOU AUSTRIA!!!!

***********************************************************

"I don't know vhy I even came here.." Roderich stated, his german accent shining through his voice. "I could be at home practicing Bach, or Mozart on zhe piano."

"You came because zhe AWESOME me has AMAZING manipulative skills. They are unbeatable!" Gilbert shouted, punching the air and using big hand gestures while he made his point clear. He had a small ego problem, ok it was a big one, but he was partially correct. Gilbert did have crazy manipulative skills. If they hadn't been good then there was no way he could've possibly dragged Roderich to such an event.

"Plus, you vill like the party! I've been to zhese and zhey are extremely AWESOME!! But not anyvhere as awesome as zhe awesome me. Keseseseseseses!" Gilbert, being his egotistic self, burst out laughing as his own joke. Meanwhile, the austrian he was dragging along the pavement just rolled his eyes. What a Gilbert thing to say.

As they entered the party Gilbert's face dropped, however even a slight smile provoked the austrian. His eyes inspected every corner of the magnificent venue. It had a white and blue theme to it, featuring many crystals that glinted across the walls and a highly decorated chandelier that draped onto the floor in the middle of the room. There was a stage that came paired with proffessional musicians and entertainment were performing. And in the far corner of the room a series of tables, much like a fancy restaurant. It was, overall, way posher than both of them had expected.

"But vhere's zhe beer? And vhere's zhe hot chicks?" The prussian asked, slightly disappointed in the set up. Austria simply gave him a sharp gaze and proceeded to stride across the room and over to a table.

*******Austria's POV*******

I took a seat at one of the empty tables clothed in shining white cloths that sparkled as they caught the light of the room. Everyone across the room applauded at the performance that a group had just given. I gazed at the stage and watched as a new group replaced the old one.

A ______(h/c) haired girl flounced upon the stage, carrying her guitar in her hands. High heels clicking as she went up to the microphone.

"Hello, my name is _____(y/n) and today I'll be performing the song Paparazzi." As soon as her fingers strummed the first chord on the guitar, I knew that she was special. They seemed to dance to the intricate rhythm she played and as though it couldn't get any better, she began to sing.

"We are the crowd, we're c-coming out. Got my flash on it's true. Need that picture of you, it's so magical. We'd be so fantastical."

Her voice almost as angelic as her flowing ____(h/c) hair, and was so beautiful and stunning, I almost forgot to breathe. She sang the words with such delicacy that it seemd like just to even make a sound would shatter it's beauty.

"Leather and jeans, garage glamorous. Not sure what it means, but this photo of us, it don't have a price. Ready for those flashing lights - cause you know that baby I'm."

I shut my eyes longing to escape into the corners of my mind just to see her and me together, but the idea of taking my eyes off of her for even a second was too much for me to bear. She was just too beautiful, with her amazing ____(e/c) eyes and small figure.