- sixteen -

"ugh shut up." jaemin slurred as he tried to reach his phone to turn off the alarm that had been blaring in his ears.

he lazily reached for the device and clicked the stop button before lazily bringing himself up to the couch. then he noticed something. it wasn't mark's hard old creaky bed he was reaching onto. it was his sofa in the living room of his apartment.

"i'm really back." he said softly, looking around and scratching his nape before taking his phone to check the time and date.
"holy-" what shocked him was how the date and time was still the same as how it was when he went away to another time zone, just as mark and renjun had said.

jaemin stood up immediately and went to the mirror to check up on himself. he was still wearing the same clothes that he wore that day. 

"holy cheese. i'm ali-"

just as he was still recovering from the fact that he just woke up from what seemed like a dream, the doobell to his apartment rang.

"FBI open up!"

"coming!" jaemin said in a rush, but was confused to why the FBI was here.

"jaemin!" a family voice said as the figure hugged him tightly.

"renjun? mark hyung? jeez i really thought you guys were the FBIs."

"you wish." mark rolled his eyes.
"you look uhm... great. yo those slippers? lit."

"stop confusing him." the chinese beside him slapped his arm but turned back to jaemin with a smile. mark on the other hand looked at the younger, clearly feeling offended.

"h-how did you guys know where i live by the way? i don't remember giving you guys my address."

"well, donghyuck sort of told us." renjun replied, stealing glances at mark who looked obviously blushed and all shy. a sly smirk made its way to jaemin's lips as he and renjun looked at each other, raising their eyebrows as a signal.

"woah what are you guys doing is that some kind of thing between you guys only? come on, man."

"we'll talk later. right now, let me see the thing."

"the thing?" the brunette questioned, confused to how renjun entered his home along with a confused mark following right behind him.

"you know what it is, jaem. the merry go round?"

"ohhh yeah it's uhm... it's in the living room table." the brunette slurred as he sleepily tried to wipe his face with his hands and groaned lazily.
"how are you guys not tired? i feel like... like i woke up from a drunken state or something."

"nah, we went through that phase too. we just arrived earlier than you did." mark chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"huh? but h-how?"

"well, we often travel back and forth sometimes for some reason. that's what got us here. now if you will excuse me, do you mind if i take this back to my uncle for it to get checked? it's not... usual.. i guess.. it's just that we don't want the same problem happening again." renjun said as he held the toy around his arms. meanwhile jaemin doubted a little but nodded in the end.
"thanks man, i'll treat you to hot pot later, don't worry."

"treat me too!" the oldest said as he pretended to whine to get renjun's attention.

"ew no! you have your boyfiend to take care of you!"

"mark hyung has a boyfriend?" jaemin asked as his lips curved into a mischievous smile that made mark immediately giggle nervously.

"no what renjun was talking crap yo, don't listen to hi-"

"it's a junior~"

"shut up jun!"

"ohohoho." the two younger male just enjoyed their time teasing mark as they finally decided to visit the antique store the next day.

them three also had a sleevover in the living room, moving all jaemin's cushions onto the carpet and turned on a movie.

"i can't believe there are three sidermans..."

"dude... this is insane.. because i simply don't understand anything."

"shhhh." the chinese hushed them in the midst of them watching no way home.

after about 2 more movies that they picked to watch that night, they all finally ended up sleeping till morning came.

-

we're nearing the end!
just a slight filler chapter for this one since we're almost ending huhuu
another book has yet to be completedddd <3