Start With Love For Nature and Water

"Open Brain Coral accelarattum," Carmen conjured her lemon green magic sparks came from her hand a plant appeared in her hand.

"Here at Alfea you'll learn defense skills, much environmentally protective knowledge and plenty of transformation skills." Carmen explained. "This is just one thing I may create into our environments, but watch carefully. Open Braincoral wraps!" She made bands of lemon green magic in the same form of the coral she was using. "You must always be focused on your spells and what you intend them to do. Open Brain Coral Wraps can deliver large stings if you are not capable of controlling it. And this can cause you to become a liability."

"Daddy!" Cedarrose ran to her father all dressed up in his silver armor made of beskar (it was a gift from a certain Mandolarian descendant).

"Glad you could make it Corwin the Apprentice."

Corwin took off the helmet took up his oldest daughter Cedarrose and spun her around in his arms in a circle and turnt to Flora his wife and asks. "Now why would I miss my Sapling Wife's first day of school with her two beautiful daughters of mine."

Flora blushed. This world jumper never stopped giving her a multitude of nicknames to do with her beloved topic nature. Ever since they first met when trying to rescue Bloom's parents and Domino he always called her Sapling. Helia was more like a body guard and he had the will of his late parents to honor so they weren't able to be together at least not in this universe. She embraced her cladded up boyfriend, and gave him a kiss right on the lips along her light brunette hair to touch his ebony raven black hair. Cedarrose and Rosecedar barely noticed their parents mushiness.

"You still send shudders down my spine when you call me that word, Apprentice." Flora whispers as her cheeks gushed rosy red with natural blush as she gazed into her husband's ocean dark medium blue eyes. "But shudders of joy they are forever more, my devoted husband."

"Look at those two you are so lucky to be Robin's bestie Margret and get invited to all the Royal family's reunion." Zipora said. "#FC is the cutest adult relationship around."

"Flora as in Rainbow Princess Flora member of the Winx Club found lost in the Lynphea Magiwolf that led her adoptive family to her?!" exclaimed Sandra.

"Yeah yes Flora's a teacher here she works in the Greenhouse." Margret said immediately. "Wish my parents were that cuddly in public it would say a lot."

"Tecna and Timmy have their own way of displaying affection," says Zipora. "Don't rush them. Besides holding hands, kissing on cheeks and hugging is just as romantic as a lip kiss itself."

"Still wanna know where did you two find each other?"

"Enviromental Magic Camps." They both answered at the same time.

Tropica transformation from civilian to Sirenix fairy coming up next chapter and introduction of Princess Coral.