Rap Battle

"Oh no!" says Ira.

"What?"

"My homeschool bully Zjuniora, she made fun of me in any Electric rap concerts especially with Sereena."

"But Sereena's an incredible musical artist." says Sandra.

"Well, if it isn't the Geek family's precious little Princess and who are you? That's not Zenith authorized hair. Care for another Rap Battle, Ira?"

"Nope, I am way up above you by not wanting to challenge you."

"You should know she don't take no as answer." Zylie said.

"That doesn't mean you should force her to rap when she ain't feeling like it." says Sandra. "Any parents tell you that nobody on Zenith wears Electrically glowing fashion clothes. I've been here only for an hour and that's definitely not Zenith standards. Who's your Side kicks?"

"This is Zylie and Zillianne. What is your name pale hair?" Zjuniora inquired of Sandra.

"Sandra. I accept your challenge." Sandra replied.

"Very well then, I guess all is said and done we're bound to win cause you're outnumbered."

"Don't count her out now." A young fairy younger than Tecna come out with three friends all of them having shown up in the Graynorr Competition with the Winx.

"Auntie Tetra?!" gasped Ira.

"I see a bunch of meddling kids

Messing things up

Pranksters aren't welcome out here.

There is a house here

In front of the house there's a welcome mat

But be forewarned there's a giant rat

Who lives under the hat

On the mat!

Startle him and you'll wake up the cat!🎶 Woah! Tetra's good at this electric rhyming rap. 🎶I'll warn you you don't want sabotage from the huge bat.

As you run around the corner alley like a pendulumn it'll swing it could squish you like one does a gnat!

That tone so oldschool and unharmonious and flat.

I better a true judge wouldn't sit still they just stand up walk off  the stage and go splat

That's how bad you have sat!

Don't call us behind our backs fat!

We watch where we step and avoid dirtying our shoes by jumping over poop and scat🎶 Sandra joined them.

"Yeah! Go, Sandra!" The others dumbfounded by her voice. "🎶Obvious by yoir posture you ain't an aecrobat

Where's your quail at Sandcat?

Nobody's ever gonna mess around with this True cat!

Don't give that wink at

Take a look at this diplomat

This is our turf our habitat

So take your cowboy hat, wildcat

You think you are such an aristocat!

Leave before our claws scrap your data format!

Won't let you shelter in our vat!

So Fly Away Bug Eating machines ain't welcome here, up, up, up into the sky, little brown bat!🎶"

"Wow, your friend slayed their last record."

Rating approved by Sereena DJ of Melody realm daughter of Musa member of the Winx Club.

100% talent and tune on point extra points for double rhyming.

Author's Note: Tetra and Sandra are doing actually rhyming this is legit rhyming at the end of the sentence."

"That place can't be real?"

"Oh, it's real." said Ira and Sandra and Tetra could tell she wasn't bluffing. Tetra is the one standing in the middle with the teal blue hair A's N: I love these fairies looks and wish we had seen them more their fashion sense is also one point sure there are plenty of background fairy characters at Alfea but what about these competitors too I have a strong feeling these three are possibly from Zenith. Top of the page.

"Yeah, the Junioraville guards talk about the funhouse just down the road nasty place." Tetra's friend agreed.

"Forget the rap battle let's check this place out with our own eyes." Zjuniora replied.

"Go Ira," said Tetra. "We'll deal with the King's men."

"Come on, Sandra." says Ira and she calculated her watch to bring them both back to Magix.

"Good we still have till midnight and it'z only 4:30 p. m." says Ira. "Let's find Zipora. See if she did the imitation sand screen spell by now."

Sandra nodded, and stated. "I think she's in the Sand Art workshop right about now, Ira with Viola."