The Submitted Proposal

Winterthorna decided to go with two angled directions with an attack on Alfea's Ball.

"Discoria's already whipped up those fairy fears." said Winterthorna. "Miss Griffin what do you think of my twist spell on the Nightmare Gargoyle Creature."

"I'm impressed using a scaled mammal in your ice magic to make a new monster might get you somewhere, Miss Winterthorna."

"The Pangolin Nightmare Monster will indeed be something for the Wildlife preserve to look into if you succeed in it."

"I already cast it, Miss Griffin, it's on its way to soak up all those powerful fears tonight from those fairies and it won't be spotted until it's too late, I want to protect some animals too. This will definitely help as a better security measure against poachers. It's got three times as much power as the original pangolin species."

"Devious you never asked for permission you remind me of someone, Winterthorna."

Meanwhile the Icy monster Winterthorna sent to Alfea Academy was underneath Skyla's bed.

It grew in size the tail stretched past the bed to her dress scales ridged and standing up like saws. She shivered as the temperature plummets in her room and her body. Zooming in on her face we entered her head. The struggle of swimming to the surface where light was calling her. But the light seemed further and further away every time she moved away. Flashes on that nightmaric birthday water sweeping her into a well, and her coughing snd coughing. She heard Robin screaming, "Sister!" She had been ten Robin and Ravono were going to be 9 in 20 days time.

"One day you will take over my job, Skyla controlling the Beast of the Depths." Daphne had high expectations for her. There was a giant roar. She shrieked as she felt herself stuck next to a dark cave the ugly monster looked up at her with her bulging eyes and its tentacles grabbed her body. She shivered more her heart pounding and pounding. Coral heard it. She heard Skyla's screaming. She could also feel the floor of the room vibrating because of fairy's rapid heartbeat.

She came up to the oldest Princess of Domino and Eraklyon family.

"Skyla are you okay?" She shook the blonde princess awake.

"No, something made me have the worst nightmare ever again, Coral. I can't be a water nymph of Domino the beast will take me I hate water everything about it hurts me so insanely." said Skyla crying falling into Coral's arms. One of the tricks of Winterthorna's Monster was it rolled itself up into a ball and moved rooms to where their previous victim was more energized and smoothly hidden. It had grown in size as it reached Margret's room.

Margret's mind

She was at the company shop and the sign outside gave her a jump. Closed order by bank law of King Cryos.

"This won't ever be your home Margret criminal, thief's daughter, anti-hero, felonious child, flagitious and culpable. Zenith realm will never accept your Mother and all her rule breaking so therefore it will never accept you, your twin sister Ira or your little brother, Carraine. Zenith is not home and it never will be." Shrieking was heard.

Sandra woke up and walked out of her dorm. She saw Margret sitting up in her bed on her side of the room.

"You okay?" asked Sandra.

"No, I felt like I was shoved in a jail cell that the bars becoming more and more thick, Sandra. And they kept threatening to squish me."

"1 more, Amari." Winterthorna whispered. "They won't expect us to go out of order. There, there, let's increase her fear of the gift of pain she inherited from her Mother cause then she won't be inclined to use it."

The pangolin grew again and disappeared back to the other room. And to the young Rainbow fairy of the Queen of Rainbow Valley.

Winterthorna sparks her ice magic it got its strength back.

"It's working, Miss Griffin."

Powerful Ice spheres formed in her hands.

"You are impressing me," said Griffin. "Would you mind lowering the powers and opening that window, young lady?"

"Absolutely." remarked Winterthorna.

"Oh, Headmistress Griffin message from Headmistress Lillian."

"What is it, Livy, Pixie of Messages?" asked Miss Griffin.

"That's the problem I don't remember. And the wind blew my paper away. I am such a terrible Pixie of Messages."

"Why don't I help you remember, mini fairy?!" questioned Winterthorna. "Frozen brain!"

It took a minute for it to work. Livy breathed, and said, "I remember now. They need Junior witches for the convergence test for Junior fairies. Nova is scheduled to be arriving her at night to talk over the plan of sabotage."

Winterthorna raised one of her eyes at this news.

"Thank you Livy. I will be expecting her, you can go back to Pixie village now. I'll let Lillian know through our special contact. Winterthorna close your eyes."

She listened and closed her eyes.

"You may open your eyes, Winterthorna, you are still missing one piece of the puzzle, the disguise Discoria must have and for that you need a strand of fairy hair to complete the Glamour potion in order for someone to allow any of you witches in one a day when we're not wanted. How about you and your sisters give Nova the Fairy of Firelight from Solaria a good old Spooky Cloudtower Welcome, dearie?"

"It would be my mischievious honor Headwitchtress Griffin." answered Winterthorna as a smirk of glee covered her face.