A late night spur of events

Johnny POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone blaring. After three misses I finally grabbed it. It was somewhere between 2 and 3 in the morning, so who could be calling me at this hour.
"Hello?" My voice was groggy. "Johnny! So glad you picked up!" It was Mr. Moon and he sounded frantic. "Mr. Moon is everything alright? Wait did the theater catch fire!?"
"What? No no, nothing like that. I know it's really short notice but I need you to pack some stuff and round up the others and have a meet up in half an hour." To say that I was confused would be an understatement. "Uh yeah, yeah I can do that. But why?" I said. "Great! I just need to pick up Ash. Thank you! We're going to Redshore City." Then he hung up. Alright then.
Called up everyone and told them what was happening and we met at the bus terminal.
Mr. Moon walked out holding bus tickets. "Okay, I got the tickets. Anyone seen Miss Crawly? Here you go, Johnny." He said handing me one. But I was getting a bad feeling about this. "Mr. Moon." He turned to look at me. "Uh, uh, I'm sorry, but I'm really having second thoughts about this."
His ears slightly dropped. "What? No, no, no, wait.-" the bus driver interrupted him "All right last call. Let's go." Moon called out. "Just a second."
Meena joined in too. "Johnny's right. I mean, that theater scout, she didn't think we we're good enough." Then Ash chimed in. "She sounds like a jerk." Then Gunter. "Yeah, total jerk!" We all nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, but she's wrong- dead wrong! There's a reason our show is sold out every night, and I'm telling you, her boss is gonna love it." He said with determination. "Ooh. Or maybe we could just, like, do a different show, you know?" Gunter said. "Gunter, please, I got this."
"Seriously, I have this idea for, like, a space musical." I jumped at the sound of the honk, for a second I forgot where we were. "All right, we're rolling out of here." The bus driver said. "You don't want to hear about the space musical?" Gunter went on. Mr. Moon gasped. "Guys, come on!" He said and started to run but we all remained still. Almost all of us.
We heard the bus screech to a holt. Rosita then came into view. "Listen, you guys, I have dreamt of performing in Redshore City since I was a little kid. And besides, I just convinced my husband to babysit for the next 24 hour, and I am not gonna waste an opportunity like that. So come on." She threw her luggage in the bus with ease. "We've got nothing to lose!" She said.
And with that we followed behind her. "Here, Ash. You come in on page two." Mr. Moon said handing her a script. "Wait. We're just going to rehearse this here at the back of the bus?" She asked. "Yes, we are." I chuckled lightly. "Course we are." Moon said yep as I took my seat.
"We got to get this show in the best shape ever."
3rd POV
"Ah, Miss Crawly, you made it. Good." Buster said as he marked off his check list. "You are an angel, and we're sure gonna need that..." He looked up to see Crawly in the most retro get up ever. "What the?" She rubbed her hands nervously. "Uh, well, you did say, 'Dress to impress'." The gang drove into the night rehearsing, improving and even getting a positive reaction from the other bus riders. While others slept the gang stayed up until they got there. Meena was was the first to see it. "Guys, we're here." She said softly. They all looked and saw all it had to offer the place was beautiful

 They all looked and saw all it had to offer the place was beautiful

They all got off in front of Mr. Crystal's building basking in its glory. "All right. Let's go spread a little Moon theater magic." Buster said. They all ran to the building yelling and cheering with excitement.