SMS Baden

Name: SMS Baden

Ship: Bayern Class Super Dreadnought

Apperance:

Armaments: 8 × 15" Guns, 16 × 5

Armaments: 8 × 15" Guns, 16 × 5.9" Guns, 4 × 3.5" Guns, and 5 × 24" Torpedo Tubes.

Personality: She is incredibly shy and depressed for a Dreadnought. This depression most likely was due to her being traumatized from being betrayed by her own crew and then being ripped from her brief respite from pain to be revived and sunk again and again at the hands of the Royal Navy. She also feels as though she let her nation and people down and that she was unworthy of her post as flagship of the Imperial Fleet and that her sister or anyone else could had been more worthy than she ever was. Yet she does holds a powerful amount of potential within her.

Quote: "A weed is just a flower that someone's decided is in the wrong place..."

Other: Her career with the Kaiserliche Marine was rather short and uneventful, though she briefly served as the High Seas Fleet's flagship for a short time before being scuttled at Scapa Flow, refloated and used for gun tests, sunk, refloated again for more gun tests, and then immediately after that being scuttled and dumped in the deepest part of the English Channel.