𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Izuku peeked over to his sleeping mother, before quickly making his way towards his home's front door. He had to be quiet; if his mother found out he was going out in broad daylight, she'd surely scold him- Maybe even kill him. 

The small boy quietly closed the door behind him, putting on his cloak's hood. It was thick, which kept the sun from coming in contact with his skin. It was early morning, after curfew. He wasn't allowed out. But if he wanted to reach his ruler's castle by nighttime, he had to leave now: 10 AM. He quickly ran through his village, eventually making it to the end, where he infiltrated the woods. Usually, he'd never go near the wooded areas, since he thought it was quite scary in the dark. But in daylight, it didn't seem so bad. He had always been different, compared to other Vampires. He was considered... The weird one; the wuss. 

Midoriya quickly trotted through the thick bushes, glancing at his map every now and then. It was an old one, so he really hoped it wasn't outdated, and that the castle wouldn't end up being run down, or abandoned. All he wanted was to find Katsuki Bakugou, just to explain his big plan... To reunite both clans. 

The short boy made his way through the woods, walking for several hours. Before he knew it, the sun was already about to go down, which meant he had been walking for 7 hours. His legs were getting tired, and so was he. His whole body was starting to feel weak. Even though Vampires are known to have a high endurance level, he didn't. Eventually, the greenette paused, so he could rest a little. He didn't want to stop, he had to keep going. Soon, his mother would wake up and notice he's gone, so he has to get as far away as possible. 

The small male looked down to his watch, eyes landing on the time... 8:13. He'd been walking 10 hours. Which meant he easily walked 11 Miles... He shouldn't be too far from Bakugou's castle, then! Only 2 more miles... 2 more hours! 

Izuku groaned, standing up onto his feet. His cloak was getting quite heavy, and was a major pain on his back. But he had to wait for the sun to be completely gone, to take it off. As the small boy took a step forward, a cracking noise was heard from behind. He panicked, turning around in a jolt. Nothing- Nobody. The greenette hesitantly turned around, only to receive shivers down his spine, due to a louder crack. Whatever it was, it was getting closer, and fast. Hunters? Humans? A hungry animal? He didn't know- And he didn't want to, either. 

The small boy quickly grabbed his belongings, running away through the thick bushes. However, his efforts were pointless. Cracking branches were heard behind him, getting closer. It was following him- Whatever it was. Following him closely. But why couldn't he see it? 

Eventually, Izuku stopped, panting loudly. His lungs were in too much pain for him to continue on, so he decided to turn around, and face the unknown creature. 

"STOP FOLLOWING ME! GO AWAY! SHOO!" The greenette yelled, sweat dripping down his face, mixed with light tears. He was honestly terrified. Nothing was behind him. "SHOW YOURSELF!" He yelled, frustrated. The small male looked around, silence surrounding him. The woods were getting darker, sun disappearing behind the trees. He didn't like this- Not one bit. 

As Izuku gave up, turning around to continue his trip, he was brutally tripped, face pressed in the dirt. 

"G-GAH! GET OFF ME! STOP!" The small male whined, wriggling himself. His arms were stapled to his back, clearly being held there forcefully, which meant this wasn't an animal, but a person. The small male cried, trying not to swallow any dirt. "PLEASE- STOP!" He cried, the weight of the person crushing his ribs. Immediately, he felt a soft breeze hit his neck... His cloak wasn't pulled onto his head anymore. Not that it mattered much, it was getting quite dark. But where was this warm wind coming from?