𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"... Therefore, from this moment forward, all seven Laws, and the war between the two clans, is over." Todoroki spoke, earning loud claps. Even though both Rulers had thought of this as a horrible idea, their people clearly thought differently. They too, just like Izuku, were all tired of the war.

Loud cheers roamed through the dark streets, filled with both Vampires and Humans. Some simply cheered, some kissed: Revealing secrets they had all been keeping from everybody. Finally, Vampires and Humans were allowed to be in contact, again. 

"Are you happy, now?" Shoto snickered, turning to face Izuku. The greenette smiled brightly, nodding frantically. 

"Yes, very much. Thank you; both of you!" The short male giggled, facing both Todoroki and Bakugou. The two taller men nodded in approval, before Katsuki made his way off stage, followed by Izuku. The two made a few steps, excluding themselves from the crowd, before smiling at each other. 

"I guess... This is the end of our journey, eh?" Katsuki snickered, earning a saddened smile from Midoriya. Although he and his Ruler had experienced a few little misunderstandings, they had managed to clear things up... Which also led Izuku's feelings to grow. 

"I guess so." The greenette sighed, looking down. An awkward silence stood between them, before Katsuki shifted and spoke again. 

"Well... I'll get going. Hoof is waiting for me, up the road... Heh. Remember, if... If ever you need anything... I'm here. 'Kay? It... Yeah, it was nice getting to know you." The blonde scoffed, turning slightly, preparing to walk away. Midoriya smiled, nodding. 

"Yeah. I'll keep that in mind... It was nice getting to know you too." He weakly giggled, hiding his pain. The truth was, he didn't want to separate from Katsuki. He had gotten quite attached, and had developed feelings for him, as well. So, separating from him was a little bit of a shock; something he had to get used to, again. After all, he had spent most of his childhood on his own, so it shouldn't be a problem for him to be alone once more. 

"Alright. Cool. I... I'll be going, then." Katsuki spoke, indicating the end of the road. Izuku tensed up to the words, his heart aching as a lump in his throat started to form. 

"Y-Yeah. Sure. Hope... Hope you make it home safe." Izuku managed to squeak, awkwardly waving goodbye. Bakugou frowned, nodding, before walking off into the distance. Izuku watched as his friend made his way towards the edge of the road, eventually reaching his beloved pet horse. He immediately swung himself on top of her, patting her gently as he led her away. Meanwhile, Izuku struggled to hide the tears, forming in the corner of his eyes. He wanted to run after Bakugou. He really did. But what was the point-? What was he going to do, once he reached him, anyways?

Spill his guts-?

It didn't mean anything, anyways. Even if he did tell Bakugou how he felt... How he wanted to have a romantic relationship with him, no matter their age gap... It didn't matter. Katsuki Bakugou was royal. He needed to pass on his royalty, by having children. Which means, he'll need a wife. A female. Not a male, like Izuku. 

The greenette sighed, looking down as a warm tear rolled down his right cheek. He quickly wiped it away, looking back up to the blonde, who was slowly disappearing on the horizon, as well as Hoof. 

Midoriya shook his head, looking over to Shoto, who seemed to be in a deep conversation with a Female Human, and a male Vampire. He then looked back towards the horizon, a lump formind in his throat, since he couldn't see Katsuki anymore. Suddenly, all he wanted to do was cry. His heart ached. His mind was racing, and eyes were burning from the tears that were threatening to fall. His legs buckled, making his step forward a few times. Only, he didn't want to run after him. His heart wanted to, but his mind fought it.

Although, he followed his heart, doing this quest. And that resulted well, didn't it?

So why shouldn't he follow his heart again?

Izuku sighed, slowly walking towards the horizon. A warm tears rolled down his cheek, a shaky smile drawing itself across his lips. He fastened his steps, eventually turning into a jog, and then into a run. 

The greenette smiled brightly, choking on his own saliva as he continued to run. Normally, he'd stop running when he'd choke, but for some odd reason, he didn't want to. He just continued to cough as he ran fast. Eventually, he spotted the white animal on the horizon, a certain blonde sitting on top. His heart skipped a beat, legs slowing down. 

"KACCHAN!" He called, slowing down. Only, he continued to jog, since the man didn't seem to notice. "KACCHAN!!" He called back, eyes glued to the animal in front of him. Soon, he watched as Hoof turned around, Katsuki's attention landing on the greenette. Izuku chuckled, skipping forward, to meet the man he loved. 

"Kacchan-" He coughed, watching as Bakugou stepped off the animal, approaching him in confusion. 

"What's wrong-? Did you forget something?" The blonde questioned, tilting his head to the side. Their eyes met as Izuku limped forward, gasping for air. 

"Yes... This." The greenette panted, wrapping his hands around Katsuki's neck, pressing their lips together. Immediately, Bakugou leaned forward, deeper into their kiss. Tongues intertwined, saliva mixed and soft whines emitted from both men. It only took several seconds before they pulled away, a satisfying pop sound created by their movement. 

"Ah... I... See." Katsuki chuckled, pressing his forehead against Izuku's. Once again, their eyes met, with smiled plastered across their faces. 

"I know... There's an age gap. I mean- I'm sixteen- Almost seventeen, now... And you're twenty. I also know that you're most likely going to look for a suitable wife, to carry your child. But- I honestly... Don't give a rat's ass about that. I love you, Katsuki. And I want you to know it." Midoriya spoke, blushing madly at the swear word he had just said. Bakugou smirked, leaning back in the greenette's grasp. 

"Ah~ I see. Finally changed your mind- Huh?" The blonde scoffed, earning an embarrassed smirk from the green haired teen. 

"Yep." He chuckled. 

"Good. And... For your information; I was never planning on having children, in the first place. I know! I know~ I'll need some, one day. But I want it with someone I love. In other words, I want a child with you, Izuku." The Ruler stated, a flustered look planting itself on the younger boy's face. 

"I- There's only one problem... Gender-?" Izuku giggled, leading a large smile onto Katsuki's lips. 

"We can adopt. I don't care. That's not my priority, right now. I should have said this earlier, instead of leaving... But, will you come with me? And be my... Wife... Male wife... Husband?" The tall Vampire asked, earning wide eyes from the freckled male, and a large smile to complete his excited expression. 

"AH- Y-Yes! Of course! Oh... My God! Yes! Yes! Yes- Katsuki- Yes~" Midoriya whined, kissing his loved-one once again. The two stayed in their intimate moment for several seconds, eventually pulling away with large smiles. 

"G-Good. Come on, now, before anyone notices we're not there." Katsuki chuckled, lifting the greenette onto Hoof, and they both walked off into the night. That, was the moment everything became right. Vampires and Humans became united once more, while Katsuki and Izuku became more than just acquaintances... Friends, lovers, and married.

The End

Thanks for reading!! :D

-Sucky Author