𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Izuku nervously fiddled with his hands, staring at the large castle, which was in plain sight, through the city. All he had to do, was find his way through the city, without getting detected, pass the castle's guards, and manage to find Shoto Todoroki inside the huge castle. All without getting seen, since if he does, he'll pay with his life, for sure. Although the safest option would be to wait until the sun goes down. But security systems are higher at night than they are during the day, surprisingly.

"Alright, come on." The greenette spoke, looking over to the blonde, who was currently tying his horse to a tree. For the past few hours, they hadn't spoken. Well, they had, but hadn't answered to each other's sentences. 

"Yes, sir." The blonde mumbled, mocking the greenette as he swung his cloak's hood on. The two slowly made their way down the hill, eventually sneaking into the city, from an alleyway. Immediately, they directed themselves toward the large building, passing several Humans, which looked at them strangely; Not a good sign. If anyone became too suspicious of them, their lives were literally done. After a few minutes, they eventually reached the gates to the castle. Of course, guards circled the area, which meant they had to figure out a plan to get in.

"Okay, I have an idea! There's a lake, behind the castle, which means there's probably no guards guarding the back. So, we just have to find a way to sneak in from the back. Although we'd most likely get wet, but that doesn't matter, right?" Izuku blurted, sneaking around into a small wooded section. Bakugou followed, nonchalantly, shrugging at the greenette's idea. 

"I don't give a shit. Just don't get us caught. I'm too hot to die." Katsuki spoke, earning a look of disbelief from the smaller male. The blonde chuckled, following his friend throughout his path. Eventually, they reached a small lake. Around it stood a few guards, but were facing the opposite directions. They just had to sneak past them, very, very quietly. Then, they just had to find a backdoor to the castle... If there is one, at least. The two waited until the guards were distracted, into a conversation, before they quickly snuck past them. The two successfully made it to the edge of the lake, sneaking towards the castle. 

"Come on." Izuku whispered, running his hand against the brick wall. The two soon reached a door, which was clearly unlocked. Most likely the door the guards use to enter and leave the castle. It was well hidden, from afar, but up close, it was obvious. Therefore, the two didn't miss it. Bakugou was the one to swing the door open, Izuku the first one to sneak in. Luckily, they ended up in an empty room, free of guards. All they had to do now, was find the Humans' Ruler; Shoto Todoroki. 

It took a few minutes for the boys to make up their minds and creak the door open, revealing a hallway. It wasn't hard to tell which way the Ruler was situated, since it there was an apparent fancy room, at the end of the hall. So, the two immediately sprinted towards it, hearts pounding fast in their chests. 

All they had to do now, was hope and pray they were headed in the right direction. 

Bakugou sighed loudly, slamming the door open. Immediately, his eyes landed on a certain duel-haired man, who was clearly surprised by their entrance.