1 the beginning

.It's you're 1st day of work for the weekend and you see vance and his goonies come in and they go to the pin ball game and he played for ever then you saw him leave and he grabbed a coke and went over to the counter "is that all" he asked him while ringing him up "well i don't have anything else so id think so" he said while getting out money ".75 and why are you such an ass?" you asked him while he gave you the money "who knows" he said while walking out and you just rolled you're eyes "hey you're shift is over go home now be carful!" you're boss said and she was always looking out for you "bye!" you said and she waved while going to the counter and you walked home and it was just getting to sun down so you went quick to go get Finn cuz he had a game but you had to miss it and Gwen was at her friends "hey did y'all win" you asked him while messing up his hair "no but it was still fun" he said while y'all got home and you saw this black van kinda following y'all "walk faster and i'm not saying why just do it" you whispered to him and so y'all did and the van sped past and y'all went inside.
And you're dad was passed out as the other times "hey go to bed it's already 9:30 i'll be in bed in a bit imma clean this up" you told Finn and kissed him goodnight you were there only help really you're dad was a drunk who liked to hurt y'all for no reason and you were 16 so you needed to be the big person in the house cuz dads not but you picked up all the beer and cans of stuff you don't even know what it was then put it in the trash and went to bed.
The alarm clock went off and it's 6:40 am so you go and get Finn up and then y'all eat and go to school and Gwen was at this circle of kids yelling so you went over and saw robin beating this kids ass and you chanted him on and then when he beat his face in Finn made us leave so we did and then went to class "bye love y'all be careful before you leave wait for me i mean it!" you said while walking away and getting to the first class and you vance cuz you forgot he was in this class and then the teacher had to introduce you cuz you didn't go to school for about 2 years and now you came back cuz why not "ah miss y/n, everyone this is y/n" the teacher said "they know i went here for 2 years then left.." you told him and he looked shocked "oh my I'm sorry i didn't recognize you go have a seat over across from vance go on" he said and you rolled you're eyes and everyone's eyes followed you and you sat down and just looked at them with that look. and they looked at the teacher right away "ya know he doesn't teach nothing good" a guy from behind you said "i don't speak to people who are friends with others just to be cool or popular" you said cuz it was one of vance's goons "well you are right now how soft are you?" he said while pulling your hair back and touching you're neck "leave me alone!" you said and the teacher gave you a look and you looked out of the corner of you're eyes and saw vance staring at him "leave her alone!" vance said while kicking him and the guy put his hands up "but just one?" he said while putting his hands on you're arms and you took you're text book and hit him upside the head with it "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE YOU NO GOOD COCK SUCKER!" and made him fall on the floor right on vance's desk "i told you to leave her alone you price of shit!" he said while punching him "hey HEY HEY QUIT IT NOW Y/N AND VANCE OFFICE NOW!" the teacher said "got me into trouble for saving myself you will pay more!" you said and the class started to clap for no reason but you went to the front of the class and stood there "THE ONE IN THE BACK LIKES TO TOUCH GIRLS!" you said while running out to the office and hit vance on the back and smiled and he ran with you "are you kidding me in your first day of school y/n what's the excuse?" the principal asked you and vance "well this guy was touching my neck saying oh just one and stuff like that and rubbing my arms and stuff i was uncomfortable so i told him cuz he wouldn't listen."
You said and vance told the same thing "well kids i gotta suspend you for 2 weeks i'm calling you're parents" she said "NO don't call my dad please!" you said while standing up "why's that miss y/n is something happening at home that i need to tell the cops?" she asked while putting the phone down "n-no not at all he's just has a hard job right now and is probably asleep he works nights and it's only 9:26 so he's definitely asleep i'll tell him myself" you told her and then left and went to go get you're stuff and then did "well what is it now?" the teacher asked "i got suspended for 2 weeks for protecting myself from a pervert little bitch who won't stand up to it huh now will you!" you said getting right in his face "FINE fine i did  do that stuff but she did it to me first!" he said and you turned back around "oh you got a way with words don't you huh?" you said while grabbing his collar and vance just got back in and then you stated to punch the bit making his face bleed a lot but vance came from behind to stop you and picked you up "don't worry i'll handle it, hand me mine and her stuff so she won't rip his head off thanks" he said with a fake smile and got out stuff and then put me down "i had it i could have killed him almost!" you told him and grabbing your stuff "then you wouldn't have you're game now would you?" he said while following you and the principal watched y'all walk out you clearly mad and vance carrying your other stuff while you have you're backpack "ok you gotta take this" he said while putting in you're bag "i know that's not the reason you didn't tell you're dad" he said while y'all walked to a park "yeah ok my dad is a abusive drunky and hates his kids wow now ya know go tell it to you're goons they seem to know a lot" you said while y'all got to the park and sat in the swings "my moms a bad drunky too my dad left while i was younger and didn't comeback" vance said and you just looked at him "oh i'm sorry i didn't know" you said and then got up "i didn't know about you either" he said while y'all walked around town now and then you came across a poster "bruce is missing that's the kid my brother played against" you said and then saw a black van "we gotta go" vance said while grabbing you're hand and the van followed and vance pulled you and him into a random yard and it had "beware of dog" on the fence and then y'all heard barking and saw a big ass dog and hopped over the wooden fence "can't you read signs" you said while feeling you're heart "hey we didn't get kidnapped so we are fine" vance said while y'all just sat in the curb and talked about stuff and you saw it was getting dark "shit shit shit!" you said while getting up "what time is it?" you asked vance "uh 7:12 why" vance said and you ran off but then ran back and grabbed a pen and wrote your number on his hand "only call me from 7 am and 10 pm ok" you said and he nodded and then you ran home and when you got there you saw...