3 confessed

You wake up in a cold sweat and feel arms around you're shoulder "are you ok hunny?" the mom said "yeah just a bad dream very bad dream" you said and she motions you to follow her "well to take you're mind off of it help me make breakfast how's that sound" she said with a big smile and you nodded.After about 40 mins the boys woke and and they saw you and his mom kinda bonding and vance smiled at it and one of them noticed "OoOooO does vance have a crush?" he said while nudging him "no i thought of something really funny that you did" vance said and laughed and then sat down "ok it's ready" she said and then you went to go get you're clothes "aren't you gonna eat?" she asked you while you were getting you're shoes on "thank you for everything but i really can't if i am any later i will be a dead man" you said and vance and the boys looked at each other and went after you "what is up with them?" she asked her husband and he shrugged while eating
"Y/N WAIT UP what do you mean your gonna be a dead man?" vance asked you while the rest of them caught up to y'all "guys look" you said and saw that billy was missing and you knew him y'all used to be close and there was a tear running down you're cheek "did you know him?" the long haired one asked "we were close then i got a job and now i can't be no more" you said and walked away while crying "hey they will find him" a curly head said "yeah probably all decomposed in a ditch in 30 years not knowing who he is and i get you're brain is a small and pebble i swear to god" you said while almost home "i didn't mean it it was a joke sorry if it hurt but y'all can't come in if you do all of us are dead stay around the corner tho ok" you said and vance just watched the door and it flew open "there the hell you are who are you talking to" you're dad said while rushing out of the house "it's no one i was singing. a song that's all" you said and he came around the corner and saw about 4 boys "OH OH OH so you're a slut times 4 now huh" he said while getting his belt "HEY SHES NOT A SLUT MAYBE IF YOU WERNT SO-" you shut him up it's was vance of course and you gave him the stop type of look and put you're hand over his mouth and you're dad came running out and grabbed you from behind dragged you inside and you just looked at them and then screamed and he threw you inside and then he beat you, you could hear the crying and screams from miles away and all of the boys blocked there ears and sat down "come on" they heard you say and got up and saw you're puffy eyes and bloody nose and bruised cheek "yo we gotta tell the cops" the curly one said "if you tell the cops i swear you will regret it so hard you won't know what's coming so i wouldn't if i were you cuz then i would go into foster care bad never see y'all again and that would be boring for me at least" you said while pushing him against a fence and he put his hands up and they went home after a while and it was just you and vance "i'm sorry if i could have done something i would have" he said while looking around "don't be sorry i'm the one who should be sorry and why didn't y'all just leave me it would have been better" you told him while kicking a rock "that's the shit that gets you into trouble" he said while you looked at him and saw a flyer behind him and a tear went down again and you pushed him out of the way "they got him vance they got him he's gone!" you said while grabbing the flyer and breaking down and vance pulled you to his chest "i'm so sorry y/n" he said while a tear went down his cheek and you looked at him "you're the tough guy they don't cry" you said while wiping the tear off his face "and tough girls don't cry but here you are" he said and y'all smiled and then went to your work so you could get some money and you just kinda zoned out a lot and didn't talk to people but you made $40 "ok let's go" you said and showed him a knife you got "just in case robin told me to never do this but imma do it for him" you said which watery eyes and you wiped them and the black van was there and he came around the corner and you held vance's hand tight and nodded "just be chill" he said while smiling and then in front of you a guy dropped his stuff "oh could you help me please just hand me my hat" he said and you went to and then vance pulled you back "well that's not nice now is it...y/n" he said and you looked at vance and y'all ran still holding hands and he put both of y'all on the ground and you got the knife and cut his arm "ow you bitch!" he said the sprayed stuff in your mouth and it went dark all you hear was vance saying you're name.
When you woke up you were in a cell like type place and you woke up vance and y'all just looked around for a bit then he came down so y'all ran to the bed "on 3 ok" vance said and you nodded "i should kill you're ass for doing that to be honest your clever but not so clever i got the knife don't carry blades kids they can get you killed" he said and he had this scary ass mask on and vance couldn't even say 1 2 3 he was so scared same with you you thought this is the day you die you can't even tell vance the truth. "tsk tsk tsk maybe y'all will live i doubt it but we will see" he said while going upstairs and you just looked at vance and he looked at you and then the phone rang "hello?.....ok if this is some kinda sick ass joke sto-" you tried to say before you heard a voice "it's not i was his first and y'all are now you might not live this y/n" a boy said from the other side "bruce is that you bruce hello?" you said while trying to get him to talk "yeah it's me but there is wire under the wall if you can get that and loop it through the bars in the window and pull it off you might be able to break it and live bye y/n" he said and you hung up the phone "it was bruce!" you said while smiling and you and vance hugged "y/n i have to tell you something" vance said and you just looked at him "i know we don't know each other to much but i really really like you y/n and i know you might not like me back but if you do please tell me" vance said fast you had to comprehend "of course i like you too i have for a while now ever since i saw you in 2nd grade hopper" you said smiling and he smiled to "i liked you longer mine was since 1st" he said and y'all laughed and he kissed you and then pulled away and smiled "this isn't how i wanted this to go but i just wanted to tell you before we died" vance said "we might die doesn't mean we will" you said while kissing him again and then going to sleep.