Special One (MurasakibaraXReader)

get tissues ready, 6 years old Sushi-kun is on his way!

==================

You were enjoying yourself at the amusement park with your sister, until your heard soft cries behind you.

You turned around, to see a small child with unusual purple hair, tied up in two ponytails, holding a colorful lollipop, sniffling.

You walked towards him and bend down to him eye level, "What's wrong, little one?"

"I-I *hics* lost pa- *hics* papa and mama... *hics*"

You looked at him in I-guess-I-can't-help-it look and turned to your sister, "(Sister's Name)! You can go ahead without me, I'm gonna help this lost child!"

"Oh okay- NO WAY! HE LOOKS ADORABLE~!" she squealed, wanting to reach her hand out to hug him, but that child hid behind you, trembling.

"Sheesh, you're scaring him." you scolded.

"Eh? Mm... Then, once you're done, give me a call..." she said 'sadly', but her intention was to bring the child home and dress him up in girly clothes.

What a weird fetish she have.

"Saa, let us go and find your papa and mama!" you cheered.

He wiped his tears off with his tiny cute little hands and nodded cutely.

The both of you wandered around the entire amusement park, but there's no sign of his parents.

The both of you ended up on the bench, sitting.

"Ugh, where are you parents?" you asked no one. "Come to think of it, what's your name?"

"M-Murasakibara... Atsu... shi..." he said.

"Oh... that's a long name. Why don't I call you Atsushi?" you smiled.

"Jaa, what is Onee-chan's name?" he asked while looking at you with his pale chubby face.

"(First and Last Name)."

"Can I call you (First Name)-chin~?" he asked with a hopeful face.

"-chin? That's sounds weird but sure! Do what you like!"

"Do what I like?"

You nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"Then... (First Name)-chin~ Can you buy me ice-cream~?"

—-

After our glutton little Murasakibara had finished his ice-cream worth about $10, the both of you set off to find his parents.

Damn, that's one expensive treat right there huh?

Ahem, anyways, as you were about to walk towards the area near the Merry-Go-Round, somebody called Murasakibara from behind.

"Atsushi!"

He turned around, "Mama~!"

Both mother and son ran towards each other and hugged.

"You made us worried!" she panicked.

"G-Gomen... but~ (First Name)-chin helped me out! She bought me ice-cream too!" he sang.

"(First Name)?" she then moved her gaze towards you.

"Hello there, Madam." you greeted.

"You must be the one who Atsushi is talking about! Oh thank you so such for helping him! We're very grateful!" she said.

"Yes, thank you very much." his father added in.

"It's nothing actually! He's quite an adorable child."

"But if he calls you but '-chin', he must really like you." his mother stated.

"Eh?"

"Well, he always adds '-chin' to the people he's fond of. You must be the special one." she smiled.

As days went by, you started visiting them, but mostly, it was to visit Murasakibara since he was whining about how he loves you and wants to be with you everyday.

=====================================

Next up: KurokoXReader, AkashiXReader HimuroXReader

Any requests? Inbox! NO LEMONS