If You Can Defeat Me (AkashiXReader)

"(First Name)," the emperor began.

*click click click click click*

"....... (First Name)." he repeated.

*click click click click click*

He got ticked off.

"Would you please stop ignoring me with your useless games?" he scowled.

"Hey! Give me my laptop back!" you hissed.

You were so getting absorbed by the game 'Osu!' that you almost beat your high score.

A/N: for those who didn't know what Osu is, it's simply a music game using your mouse and keyboard to jam those music bubble thingies

"Not until you're gonna listen to what I'm gonna say." Akashi said as he had your precious laptop in his hands.

"Ugh! Fine! Talk!"

"Where do you wish to have dinner tonight? We aren't gonna eat here." he stated.

You gave that '-.-' face, "Seriously? That's all you're asking?"

He nodded.

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?! NOW GIVE ME BACK MY LAPTOP!" you yelled as you charged towards him, attempting to snatch it back but failed miserably as his reflexes were really quick.

"You really do want your game back, huh." he sighed.

You nodded vigorously, as if you could give up your life for that.

"Then," he smirked, "if you can defeat me in this, I'll consider giving this back to you." he tapped on the laptop.

"But. If you can't, you will have to obey my commands. No matter what."

"I-I accept the challenge!" you said, voice filled with determination.

But not for long.

The two of you began to play, competing each other with your own laptops.

--

"Give up, Akashi. I have won like 15 rounds~" you cooed.

But, instead of getting him groaning as his response, he smirked.

"I guess I have to give it all out."

"W-What do you m-mean..." you sweat dropped, sensing some ominous aura from him.

For this 16th round, you decided to win over him. But knowing Akashi, he wouldn't lose.

"I've won, (First Name)." he said proudly.

"IT WAS JUST BY ONE POINT!" you groaned.

Akashi then wrapped his arms from behind, "Now now, my empress. It is order time."

==========================

im dead. *lies on the floor, crying* who events exams and school ?(('д`))

im sorry if I dis not update much. I'll notify you guys of when will I be on "hiatus" , more like studying mode...*sigh*

well, hope you do enjoy, tho it's short.

No requests for now. (′ェ')