Introduction

Narrator/ pov

I used to not believe in love, I thought it was just some silly say everyone would say to make an other feel good. I never really saw many people be in love, not in my life time. All the ladies were never independent they always wanted to feel this love, that came from a man. It made a woman weak in the knees, crazy, possessive, suicidal, angry, sad, depressed. Love had the biggest effect on women, men not so much. Men treated women like dogs, you either got sold to man, forced to love a man, marry, rapped, be with child for a man. Men don't to much care for women or love these days, well back in my day. Especially the men in Birmingham, England they never cared to much about women, only wanted the sex, women were more life trophies to them.  Some men actually did love women, saw them as queens, royalty. They married, had a family, grow d together some died together, other lived with a broken heart from losing their love. I haven't seen many people love each other back then, but it was this one love that I'll never forget, their love was epic, real, the definition of true love. A ride or die type of love, a damage soul and a beautiful soul, the best type of love it was. This loved ruled over England, the gypsies, people, kings and queens, wish teller women, everyone you could think of. He wanted people to fear them, she only wanted the respect and they got both. It was like something I never seen,  I was a young boy when they were in love. I've always wanted a love like theirs, even the bad that came along with it, their love was true and beautiful. They both were royalty in my eyes, they had respect from everyone, they had money, big castles, fancy cars, a town of their own, even a child. They had everyone dream life, even the people who had a good life, they even wanted to be them. Rumors were going around that, people never even seen a love like theirs, it was true. It was such a tragic when the town found out what had happened to them, we've all thought a love like that, how could that die? How can I family like that just be gone like that, at all once just with a snap of a finger. Some people around here say they finally have peace now, you have some men who actually respects their women, their kids, the worst people in our town finally got their act together now that they are gone. Even now in this day, I still wish they were here. I sometimes wish to see her beautiful smile and to hear her angelic voice. She had left everyone here speechless, after she fixed up our town, brought joy, took care of kids, got rid of the bad coppers, saved many lives, she's just gone. She's never coming back, neither is he, nor is the child, they are just gone, but they will always be remembered. We keep portraits of them around in our neighborhoods, the whole town, they will always be apart of Birmingham, England. The story that I am gonna tell is a very interesting story, A British man and American women who wasn't even supposed to love each other did. They brought us together, Americans aren't hated here in England anymore, nor any other place there's more Americans coming down to paris and France just to visits. I shall be the one to say it, I love Americans, especially their sense of humor. That's something she taught me, not all Americans are evil, if so we are exactly the same in a way. Except they have funny accents, but they say the same about us really. They will always live in my heart, my head rent free, they will never be forgotten, they were the heart and soul for everyone. Everyone has a story, and this is their story, the epic of love story of  Thomas Shelby and Elana Ambrose Shelby.