Chapter Three

Birmingham, England
November 18, 1920

It took a whole week to get England, she arrived at the shore and realized there wasn't anyone there to carry her bags. She realized that no one knows who she is, nobody in England knows she royalty probably never heard of her. She walked off the ship and looked around, people were walking everywhere she saw some cars pulling off and pulling up. It wasn't very sunny in Birmingham, it was cold and wet. She fixed her hat pulling it to where you can only see half of face, she saw a man and walked over to him.

"Hey could you drive me into town?-"

"No." He cut her off she starred at him in shock, she looked around and stood there she wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Your an American I don't fancy with your kind- well hello there Miss?" His tone changed once he saw her face, she looked confused and started to walk away.

"I will take you into town, just I want a half a pound sterling." He told her, she was confused, she didn't really understand what he was asking, a pound of sterling is like a silver dollar to her, she didn't know that our slang was different.

"Money miss what's your name?" He asked her.

"Miss Ambrose." She told him his eyes lit up and he kneeled, she was confused she didn't understand why the man was kneeling.

"Why are you kneeling? You don't know me." She chuckled a little bit, he stood up and grabbed her hand.

"Your Queen married to King Ambrose from America. I heard so much about you and your-"

"I'm not a queen, I am a princess Princess Elana." She told him.

"Your a gorgeous miss Ambrose, I will take you into town no charge." He told her, she smiled getting into his car.

"How do you know?" She asked she was curious she didn't understand how a stranger from England knew who she was.

"Your father is a legend, I always heard about his kids but never saw them. That's why I thought you were the queen, your mother look as good as you?" He laughed.

"I guess so, have you seen this person?" She dig into her jacket pocket pulling out a picture Cameron, the guy looked at her then at the picture, he did it over and over again. "You have, haven't you? Otherwise you wouldn't be freaking out, have you seen him around or not?" She asked but this time her voice was more demanding, she was very serious that sweet little voice disappeared.

"That's your brother isn't he ? He's a good mate actually you can always find him at an pub in the city. That's funny how he didn't mention he's an Ambrose." The guy chuckled.

"A pub?" She asked him, the guy bust out in laughter, her face was clueless he lost her at pub, Americans say things so different.

"Where you go to get drunk and tell the barmaid about your sad life story shit like that you know, by the way your accent is funny." She gave him a look.

"I don't have an accent, but I find it extremely funny how you say my accent is funny but you sound like a drunk man who smokes too many cigars." She rolled her eyes, he laughed and laughed that's all he did was laugh at her silly jokes. She found him fascinating enjoyable, he never gave her an attitude, he just laughed and smiled. She liked him because he treated her like an regular person after a while, he didn't forget she was royalty its just in England that only last for four minutes really.

"Alright this is it, the city slash neighborhood of England. You arrived late night so be careful there princess, see ya around maybe." He waved her goodbye she thanked him getting out of his car grabbing her suitcase. "Just one more thing what's up with corset!" He yelled out the car.

"I'm a princess, it's a mandatory thing for me if you must know, enjoy your night lad." She copied his accent and laughed at herself, he stuck his tongue out driving off. She looked around seeing people walking around, the drunks, the whores, the man who sold illegal substances. She fixed her hat walking over to the pub, the bar as she know and walked in. She looked around and didn't see Cameron she sighed and went to go sit down for a while. People looked at her and she looked at them but just minded her business, she stayed there until the story closed. She left a little bit after the store had closed and started to walk around and ask people have they seen her brother, they all were ignoring her. They were ignoring her because she was an American and Americans weren't welcome back then, I mean they were just not liked very much.  She stood in the middle of the street with her suitcase in one hand, she saw a girl and tapped him on the shoulder he didn't turn around to look at her, nor did he say anything.

"I was just wondering if you seen my brother-" she was cut off from the gun being pointed her face, she showed no emotion, she reached up to her and took it off. Once the man saw her face he lowered the gun, he starred at her face for a long time, she did just the same, she starred at her deep blue eyes and his beautiful facial features. He grabbed her arm and suitcase roughly pulling her into his car, she yanked away from him.

"Don't say a word, just get in you American." He told her, she got into his car and closed the door, she sat back in the seat.

"Where are you taking me? And why are you taking me?" She asked those two questions, he just ignored her, she sat back and sighed. Thinking that she might die because she's an American, she never understood why they hated her so much just cause she wasn't a polish girl, or Italian or things of that nature. Shorty they arrived at an small apartment, he grabbed her stuff and her out of the car he opened the door and there was a woman, and two men they were confused.

"Get the rope, she's an American." He said he pulled back into the room and gave her stuff to the woman, the woman looked at Elana. She bent down to her and touched her face Elana smacked her hand away, she was getting mad, she grabbed an piece wood stabbing in her neck.

"Ahh shit!" The woman yelled, the men looked at Elana she got up and tried to run but the younger man pushed her hard enough against the wall , shit her head so hard she just passed out. The men looked at her she fell down to the floor and just laid there. It was a little bit of blood on the wall, the younger one started to freak out thinking he had killed her.

"She's still breathing she just hit her head to hard." The woman said.

"Are you okay aunt pol?" The man asked her.

"I'm alright Tommy, why would you bring her here? As far I know she's probably an innocent woman, she doesn't look like she wants to harm you."

"She's an American, you know how I feel about them, and look at your neck she did that." He grabbed an towel putting pressure on it,the woman moved away and walked over to Elana and starred at her.

"She's the most gorgeous young lady I ever seen in my life, and she did that cause maybe she thought I was gonna hurt her. You did bring her here by force I'm guessing." She looked at him.

"Take her in the back and tie her up and tie her up tight." He demanded