𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 + 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐌𝐏 | 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ TYPE: ANGST + FLUFF + PLATONIC

•°. *࿐ INFORMATION: This is Part #2 for my Legacy Oneshot, there might be a part 3 coming up soon. In which the dream smp members like the Dream Team along with the SBI and close friends got to see the couple in their dreams.

•°. *࿐ PAIRING: TECHNOBLADE X READER + VARIOUS! DREAM SMP

•°. *࿐ NOTE: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I HAD BEEN FOCUSING ON MY MCYT VARIOUS BOOK <333 ALSO I'M STARTING SCHOOL NOT FAR FROM NOW SO THIS IS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS FOR ME.

˚ ˚

IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE THAT HEARTBREAKING NEWS THAT AFFECTED BADLY TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY THE PEOPLE CLOSE TO THEM. Everyone has been doing well but they still couldn't help about thinking about [Name] and Technoblade.

Who happened to be one of the most amazing people and couple on the planet. They were both such an amazing and positive person despite their condition that held them back from going back to their channels.

Tommy was just laying on his bed, his half-lidded blue irises pointed up at the ceiling. His arms folded behind his head. He felt so empty but yet he was full of energy for some reason. His mind couldn't just believe his two youtubers that he looked up to so much is just gone..

He remembered that day when he heard about the tragic and awful news on that day. He cried and wept in his room while playing on Minecraft, trying to find any books you've both might have written which was directly for him.

Ever since then, Tommy cherished all of the things he was given by you and Technoblade. He considered those items as valuable as his disks including his precious old pet which happens to be Henry the Cow.

He had some written books made by you and Technoblade in his enderchest, never been moved or taken out. Tommy even got to take care of your house and Carl with Philza and Eret who came by to feed the horse earlier.

Tommy ran his fingers through his blonde curly hair, sighing to himself before deciding to sleep in early so he can be ready for another day of life in the year, 2022.