TWENTY TWO

"Let go of me Matthew" i tried to get out of his grip

"Let go of me Matthew" i tried to get out of his grip. "Natalia my beautiful sister you don't know me at all do you, when I want something I get it and right know I want you to flirt with that man over there to get as much information out of him as possible" he pointed at the man talking with Enzo "no fucking way I'm helping you what do I get out of it" i finally got his grip off my wrist by pulling it harshly "you will be free I will send you to Spain where you will get a house and a job of course" he put his hand on my back pulling me close for the dance, I gave in and danced with him but making sure I step on his feet sometimes.

"Matthew get me out of here first" i whispered as I could feel I was gonna pass out soon he rushed to the bathroom with me "hang on" he tried to open the door but someone was in there "fucking hell" he murmured scooping me up in bridal style rushing outside and I passed out in his arms.

_

I was still in Matthews arms but now he was sitting on a bench with me and cigarette in his mouth "well you took your time" he said standing up making me fall "dickhead" I kicked his knee this bitch apparently knows I'm sick and he does this.
He groans throwing his cigarette on the ground stomping on it "get up your either going to flirt with that man or I'm taking you to our father" he grabbed me by the wrist pulling me up "at least you helped me up what a gentleman you are" I ignored what he said and walked back in and he surprisingly didn't stop me.

"Natalia" Alessandro said with an Italian accent walking over to me with anger in his eyes "where the fuck have you been" he grabbed my wrist the same place Matthew did and it was blue so he quickly noticed "just outside getting some fresh a-who did this" he softly took my hand up "no one I passed out and landed on something" I tried to play with the ring Alessandro gave me but it was gone that piece of crap must have took it while I was passed out.
"Don't lie to me Natalia tell me who did it" he let go of my hand "fine but don't get mad well you don't have a reason to but it was my brother" i finally looked up at him "which one?" He clenched his jaw "well that's the question which one Matteo? No what about Matthew or even better Nico who did it? While you figure that out I'm going to the bathroom so excuse me" I answered I tried to get away from him since the or what ever woman is after me for some reason "your not going anywhere" he spun me around so I was in his arms and that's when I saw a woman staring at me smirking "Alessandro I have to" I started breathing heavily as the woman walked closer to us "What's wrong Tesoro" he looked at me confused and I just ran off to the bathroom when the woman came closer.
I walked from side to side in the bathroom it was really small surprising since the mansion is so big.
"Fuck fuck fuck" I threw the glasses of champagne people have forgot on the floor crashing it to millions of pieces.
"You okay in there darling"I heard a woman's voice a very familiar voice holy fucking shit it's Emma or Emilia probably Emma since Emilia is in Russia
"Yeah I'm good I just dropped my champagne glass" I made my accent very American "okay then" she left or I think she did.