TWENTY NINE

It's been a week since I got that phone call "I hope you and your wife are happy because that's no going to last long" I have held Natalia close to me since then, I even bring her with me to work something I never would do but for her safety I wan...

"I hope you and your wife are happy because that's no going to last long" I have held Natalia close to me since then, I even bring her with me to work something I never would do but for her safety I want her with me.

My men have tried to track the caller but couldn't useless pieces of shit
Natalia doesn't faint as much as before and when she does either me or one of the guards catch her and put her on the bed In her room, I made a room for her at my work place since I bring her with me.

The walls are soundproof because there's guns and they practice here, there's also a boxing ring I mean there's a lot with a lot of noise and the keys to the room Am i the only to have.

"Boss someone wants to talk to you" one of my guys says giving me the phone and a towel to wipe my sweat off I was practicing on one of the punching bags kicking and hitting it as hard as I could with my bare hands.
I wiped my sweat off with the towel and took the phone "what?" I was in some mood I didn't want to talk to anyone beside Natalia right now but she fainted.
"Not even a hello you killed my daughter and you won't even say hi"it was the same guy from a week ago I quickly cleared my throat mentioning for my men to come track the number.
"Don't even try tracking me you won't get it I have the best man to help me to stop you from doing exactly that" he chuckled

"You like talking, so did Emma one of the reasons to why I killed her she just wouldn't shut up" I rolled my eyes "listen carefully you little shit I will rip Natalia to pieces, right after I fuck her so hard she forgets about you then kill her" he yells through the phone "you won't do shit if you even dare come near her I will feed you your own liver" i yell back earning everyone's attention including Natalia's fuck she's so beautiful.

"What's wrong Alessandro" Natalia whispers clinging onto my arm "is that Natalia? Fuck Her voice does something to me god I can't wait to have my hands on her" he groans making my blood boil.
Natalia looks up at me confused she heard it "Is that so Dmitri petrov I don't think your man is so good after all" I chuckled he hummed " well that's too bad isn't it Nicolas" I heard someone being choked wait Nicolas? Nicolas Alvarez?
"Don't you dare fucking touch him I know where you are" the choking stopped "why don't you come get me then, I'm not moving"he said and I hung up throwing the phone to the guard.

"Dario, Enzo let's go and computer guy good job finding them" i kissed Natalia's forehead and moved away from her to take my button up on leaving some of them unbuttoned.
"Ales-not now" Natalia looked angry and confused.

I was about to leave with Dario and Enzo when Natalia yelled "please just be safe I love you" I stopped walking and turned around and walked up to Natalia kissing her "I wanted to say that first but now that I heard you say it I don't mind it" I kissed her harder "say it again" "I love you" she smiled making me smile "I love you too amore mio" I kissed her one last time before leaving.

Fuck I can't fuck this up now it's real

_

The computer guy send us the location, it was a large abandoned building that used to be a mall but got closed because of the gangs around here met in it and sometimes fought.

We stepped out of the car walking towards the big glass door, Enzo kicked it hard shattering the glass.

We went inside and saw a man at the top of a escalator "welcome gentlemen" said I couldn't see his face it was dark.
"Why don't you come down here" Dario said leaning against a wall.
"I'm good up here but him on the other side really wants to come down" he threw Nico down the escalator, his face hit the metal part at least ten times before he got the end.
I rushed to him seeing his face covered in blood and his hand broken.

"Natalia" he said in pain, I looked at him confused "Natalia's is safe" i assured him "or is she"Dmitri chuckled making me look up at him and back to Nico when he started coughing blood.

Fuck Natalia.

"ALESSANDRO he's running away" Enzo yelled running after him and so did Dario right after he called for backup and a check up on Natalia.
"She's gone ales" Dario yelled running up the escalator.

My heart stopped right there and then.

"FUCK" I screamed taking out my phone remembering I put a tracker in her phone.

She was at a house close to where I am I left Nico and went to the car turning it on.
If anything happens to her I first kill the person then the family and after that I will kill everyone that even talked to them.

_________________________________
Okay so uh im sorry there keep happening stuff but in my opinion it's boring if nothing happens sooo.

Enjoy

Bye<3