3. The new girl.

Y/ns pov TW eating disorder, abuse/bruises

I woke up to my head hurting like a bitch. I looked to the side, seeing Enzo right next to me. I loved him so much he was the greatest thing in my life my mom had given him to me before my mom died...

((~Flash-Back~))

(Your 7)

I giggled excitedly to see my mom for the first time in a while. My mom had gotten sick with something called brain cancer, and she promised me she'd come home someday soon and play stuffies with me again.

my dad opened the door, holding it for me to walk in. "MAMA!" I screamed happily, just so excited to see her...

"Mama, mama, look how big I am!" I said while giggling,

"Look how fast you're growing. I love you y/n,"  she started coughing, and her tone sounded dead while talking.

"Mama, are you okay?" I soon realized my dad was crying silently while avoiding staring into my mom's eyes "whys dada crying..?" While giving my mom a concerned look,

she shook her head "don't worry, my love, your dad is fine. He's just emotional," she said while smiling softly. I nodded, but I didn't know if she was telling the truth

my mom looked at me and put her hand on my cheek, I leaned my head into her hand to show my affection, and she smiled softly. "Hey y/n, would you like a new stuffed animal?" she had asked me. I nodded my head super fast. I was so excited.

She weakly laughed at my reaction, "alright, y/n close your eyes, it's a surprise," I closed my eyes immediately, impatient to see my new toy.

I heard my mom coughing hard, making me a bit scared but then I felt something fuzzy in my hand "open your eyes y/n!" I heard my mom say happily. I saw a bear that kind of looked like a bee too. It made me so happy!

I squealed in excitement, dancing around my mom's hospital room, yelling, "I love it," "I love it." 

((~end of flash back~))

I sighed, trying to forget my mom. It hurt too much to think about her...           
I got up and went straight to my boxes, grabbing any clothes I could be comfy and look hot. I also needed to cover my bruises.

I rummaged around in the boxes, pulling out some blue jeans with holes, and put fishnets under the jeans so they would cover them. I then put on a black belt and added chains to the hook on the side of my jeans. I wore a black shirt with white and black sleeves, plus I put chains on

 I wore a black shirt with white and black sleeves, plus I put chains on

(to help imagine)

I then looked at myself in the mirror, sighing at the sight of my bruises. "motherfucker," I mumbled under my breath.