5. Suzie, do you copy?

Y/ns pov

I woke up to the sound of stuff breaking. I thought about getting up to check what was happening, but I realized it was probably my dad on a rampage. I groaned, trying to get comfy in my bed again. I stopped and sighed realizing I had to get up.

"Y/N GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP RIGHT NOW!" I rolled my eyes at my dad yelling, "I'm up, I'm up." I mumbled. I looked around, my eyes landing on my clock it read "8:00" I don't have school today, so I didn't see a reason to be up this early. I sighed, moving my blanket to the side. I got up and took a second to stretch.

I went to my closet, which had all my clothes from my boxes but it was also very few clothes. I grabbed a light green sweater and some black jeans with a black belt.

 I grabbed a  light green sweater and some black jeans with a black belt

(to help imagine.)

I groaned in annoyance, "I just wanna lay in my fucking bed." I looked at myself in my mirror, and my bruises were disappearing, but they were still visible. I put on some eyeliner and some makeup to hide the bruises.

I went to open the door but stopped when my dad barged into my room. He looked drunk and stupid. he stood in front of me glaring at me intensely, and I raised my eyebrow to question what he wanted.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU COME HOME LATE LAST NIGHT? HMM? WERE YOU OUT KISSING GIRLS?" he yelled.

"I was out with friends. I'm fucking seventeen. I'm allowed to be out late!" I argued back

he slapped me across the face. I almost fell, but I managed to stay standing. I could feel tears building up. I looked at him dead in the eyes glaring back at him

"don't you dare talk back to me you little shit. you aren't allowed to see your so-called friends as long as you live under my roof." he turned around to leave, but he stopped

"and by the way you're grounded, so no leaving the house or your room." he then walked away

I groaned in disbelief and annoyance. "fucking asshole has nothing better to do in his life," I mumbled

I closed my bedroom door then I laid back down in my bed frustrated, and I slowly let myself fall back asleep

(time skip)

I woke up with a headache. I groaned. The clock said 3:03 pm. "I slept for fucking 7 hours? Tf is wrong with me?" I got out of my thoughts and slowly sat up while trying to adjust to the light

I got up from my bed and went to leave, but I remembered the argument me and my dad had. I sighed. "I want to leave this fucking house. I hate being here, but what the fuck am I going to do if he finds me not here? Maybe I should never come back home? Like maybe I should run away? I mean, it wouldn't hurt, but where would I go? I mean, my situation isn't that bad, right? Maybe I should wait till it gets too bad?" I got snapped out of my thought when I heard the front door open and slam shut.