♡four♡

lillie was just about to head back into the kitchen to swap over with the pair who were taking the next shift when the doorbell chimed and joe stepped into the empty cafe. 

"morning beautiful." he greeted, leaning in to place a quick kiss on her cheek, causing romy to fake gag from her spot at the sink, cleaning out a blender. 

"good morning." lillie grinned. "you heading to work?"

"not today, i'm filming tonight so i've got today off. so i figured i'd take the time to come visit my favourite girl." joe said, shifting to lean against the counter, a move that was becoming quite familiar to him. 

"your favourite girl huh? i'm sure romy will be over the moon at getting that label." she joked, glancing over at her best friend teasingly as joe laughed loudly.

"you got me." he grinned. "i just can't stop thinking about her." 

"i'm flattered pretty boy, but you're the complete opposite of my type. unless you're hiding a nice set of tits under that shirt of yours." romy replied, and joe pulled out his shirt, as if he was checking. 

"sorry, you're all out of luck." he pulled a face, and romy sighed. 

"guess i'll just have to stay single then." she said, pouting dramatically. 

"you want a coffee?" lillie spoke up, drawing joe's attention back to her. "on the house."

"you sure?" he asked, and lillie nodded, already moving to grab the milk needed for his frappe. 

"of course. besides, i'm about to finish so..." she trailed off and joe grinned.

"trying to get rid of me?" he teased.

"the opposite, actually. you wanna go somewhere?" she asked, as he moved down to the waiting area to be closer to her. 

"i'd love to." he smiled. "we could get lunch? i know a really nice little place that we can go to."

"sounds great." lillie said. 

she quickly finished up making his drink, pushing it across the counter. 

"give me 5 minutes." she instructed and joe nodded, grabbing his drink and moving over to a seat to wait while lillie hurried out the back to quickly swap over with the next shift, and pull her work shirt off, switching it out for a plain black tank top. 

once she was ready she said a quick goodbye to romy, before heading back out to find joe, holding her hand out when she reached him. 

"right." she said. "let's get out of here." 

✭✭✭✭✭

uncle_jezzy added to their story